Royalty⭐️

Inspired by @Mariam481727 (sry if I spelled ur account wrong!)

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

I woke up to multiple notifications from my phone due to the vibration. Me being half asleep read the texts and not answer them.

________________________________
☀️Hobi☀️

Ayo
You know how your trying to find a job?
I found one and you get paid every month
It gives you a lot of money actually 😅
I want this job but I already work as a therapist
Here's the link to the form:
www.JobFinder.com

________________________________

Me being curious clicked on the link and it brought me to a page that wanted my name, age etc.

________________________________

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 25

Nationality: South Korean

Birth place: Gwacheon-si, South Korea

Phone number: 34897 (not a valid number)

Address: 07 Bangtan Street

Email: Kim_Seokjin@gmail.com

________________________________

I pressed submit and it told me that I'll be given a job tomorrow. In the meantime I got dressed and headed over to a nearby café. I walked inside and was greeted by a server "table for one sir?"

"Yeah."

"Follow me." I followed her to the table and I sat at the table waiting for a waiter. Soon I got a notification from my phone. I opened it up and it said I got a job ok so I'm working as a...maid?! Ok not bad but like where? I kept looking and saw the location so I'm working at a fucking palace now?! How the fuck am I supposed to clean that shit, that thing huge! My drink soon arrived and I paid for it of course and gave them a tip. I went out of there to go to Hobi's house. Obviously I had to walk there cause I ain't got a fucking car. I knocked on his door and he lets me in "oh so you have the audacity to get yourself a drink but not me!"

"I don't know what you usually get?!"

"I always get the cookies gurl."

"...stick one of Yoongi fingers up your ass a twirl on it."

"Don't mind if I do~"

"Yah! Chill!"

"I was kidding. But anygays, did it find you a job?"

"Y-yeah. Apparently imma be a maid for the  queens."

"That means you get to see the one and only Prince Namjoon!"

"Yeah but I don't really get it. What's the hype about him? He's just one of those average princes."

"Average. average! Average?! Bitch! He's so hot!!" (Me when somebody calls a Kpop idol 'average')