2. Baby part 2 ⭐️

Imma just tell you the beginning so Jin went to get Y/N's number then they met up at another cafe.

The next day

POV Jin

"Y/N I'm in so much trouble!!"

" Why what's going on?"

"I'm uhh... how old are you?"

"20, why?"

"Do you already know about you know, love?"

"As in a make out session?"

"Y-yeah."

"Umm that's a weird question but yeah I do why?"

"W-well... Namjoon, the guy I was with last time I saw you, he's going to punish me." She choked on her drink a little "W-what?!?! What did you do?!?!"

"W-well me and him finished one from last night and I was called down to make dinner for the other members ."

"I'm sure you and Namjoon got dinner already."

"YAH!!"

"Ow you still hit me?!"

"You started it!"

"Whatever but what happened next?"

"He made a deal that if I go cook I get a punishment and if I stay I get to do what I want him to do to me for a night." ( I CANT SPELL!!!!REEEEEEEEEe!!!)

"And you left, didn't you."

"Yep, and imma get punished."She thought about something which I didn't know."Did you tell him that your going out with me?"

"SHIT!! I forgot!!"

"Aww shit, here we go again."

"What do I do?! Do I get even more punished?!" I thought about what Joonie said last night God he said I'm getting double punished!! Now im gonna get triple the pleasure but pain too!! "Y/N what do I do!!??"

"Text him."

"He's a top, a protective one and he's like 10 inches taller that you!!"

"Damn he tall!!" (Me when I see someone tall)

"Yeah! And texting him I'm with you! Ain't gonna cut it!!"

"다시 run run run 넘어져도 괜찮아!!"

"Shut up Y/N!!! If I don't get home right know I'm toast!!"

"Then why are you talking to me for?!?! Go before it's to late!!"

"Right bye!!"

"Same old Jin."

"I HEARD THAT!!! DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR ELDER!!

"SORRY OPPA!!!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" I drove as fast as I could to my house, on the way I thought how he would react would he be ok with it and punish me or punish me so hard that it hurts and doesn't listen to me the more I thought about it the more I got scared. I finally made it home and opened the door, I saw Namjoon on the couch with his phone, I pretended to not see him and went to the kitchen, I felt arms around my waist "Your going to go up stair on the bed." I turned around to see Namjoon, he was hard and pissed "Y-yes daddy~"

"Needy are we? If you want my cock in you thrusting hard and rough go to my room naked and on the bed waiting for me."

"Yes daddy~"

"Good ." I walked as quick as I could to his room, I was in the middle on deciding if I should wear lingerie or just strip, I didn't know so I texted JangMi