Brutal Start⭐️

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Namjoon

"Mr. Kim, your new assistant is here."

"Bring em in, lemme see them." The security guard soon opened the doors and a boy with fair skin cake walking in my office. I leaned back in my chair examining him not bad for his figure along with his outfit. "Introduce yourself."

"M-My name is Kim Seokjin but Jin for short. I'm 27 and I'll be your new assistant."

"Well Jin, sir there and stay there till I get back." I got up and he obeyed my orders which was to sit on the couch on the side of my office "Mr. Kim, is there anything else you need?"

"Make sure my assistant stays in his seat until I get back."

"Yes sir."

POV Jin

I overheard the security guard and my boss talking but I didn't want to get in trouble so I didn't ease drop on them for the whole conversation. My boss soon left the room making me and the security guard alone in the office "Say Seokjin, which part of North Korea are you from?"

"Oh I'm from South Korea actually and I'm from Gwacheon-si."

"Nice, Mr. Kim is from Seoul."

"Ahh. The city part of Korea."

"Indeed, he grew up under the care of royalty."

"He's a King?!"

"Not like that. His family made quite a lot of money so they treat their son like royalty, they'd give him anything from toys to designer clothing items. I've been with him ever since he was a baby."

"Do you mind answering some of my questions?"

"I'll only answer them if I have an answer."

"Ok...What do you think Mr. Kim is doing right now?" Right after I said that question the doors opened "I can answer that myself. I was getting you clothes to match better with the theme here. Your wearing white sweater with a pink skirt, that needs to change."

"A-Alright." He handed me clothes and told me to put them on "Get dressed in front of me~"

"I- sir don't you think that's to umm...personal?"

"BamBam, exit the room."

"Right away." The security guard then went out of the room leaving me and my boss alone "Put on a show~"

"M-Mr. Kim I-"

"So formal. Just call me Namjoon,"

"Alright Namjoon...is this really necessary?!"

"Wanna keep your head?" I swallowed my saliva down my throat hard. I took my skirt off and sweater, revealing my white lace panties and bare torso "keep going~"

"R-Right..." I put on the outfit and stood there awkwardly in front of him.

The outfit: