Sometimes its better to let go💜

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Namjoon

I walked down the street late at night cause I had to produce more songs than I expected, I carried my bag and umbrella cause it was raining aswell. I soon heard a small kitten noise, I followed the noise leading to a box. In curiosity, I opened the box and found a black kitten with dark brown eyes, almost black eyes.

The cat that Namjoon found:

The kitten soon gripped onto my jacket, not wanting to let go

The kitten soon gripped onto my jacket, not wanting to let go. "I guess I'm taking you home with me." I put the cat in my pocket which was on the top left of my jacket, I started walking and the kitten stayed in place "Now, let's see if your a boy or girl." I reached into the pocket and got slapped by the kittens paw "hey! Your definitely a girl with that attitude." And I heard it meow, like it's saying something "ok, umm...maybe your a boy?" The cat looked happy and excited in my pocket "I guess your a boy. Now names, Hmm." I heard a bell ring from my pocket, it was the kittens collar. "We'll find out at home, it's getting cold and dark." We soon arrived home and I snuck into my room, I sighed in relief but the light soon turned on "where were you?!" I look to the right and I see an angry Taehyung "You we're supposed to be back by 10! It's 12!"

"Shouldn't you be in bed? And stop yelling."

"Sorry hyung, but I waited for you to come home."

"Well, I found a new roommate for us."

"Is it a girl or boy?! Is the boy hot?! Does the girl look like a Karen?!"

"No, he's right here." The kitten soon popped it's head out of the pocket making us die of cuteness "hyung he's sooooooo adorable! Where'd you get him?"

"The streets, poor thing was left in a box."

"Oh no, well I'll get the kitten ready for bed and you get yourself ready!"

"You don't even know how to take care of a cat."

"And you still don't know how to drive so shut up!"

"Rude."

"I heard that hyung!"

POV Taehyung

"Ok little one! Today I'm gonna take you a bath, you must sti- I mean uhh not smell the best on the streets!" I turned the water on to a warm temperature and placed the kitten in "Oh your collar! Maybe you belong to someone!" I took the collar off of the cats neck and on the tag it said 'Seokjin' "Seokjin huh? Well, welcome Seokjin! I'll call you Jin for short! Also I thought cats hate water?" The kitten remained the same, being curious about everything about him. "Well I guess your a water cat!"

"Hey Tae everything ok in here?"

"Yeah, Jin even likes water!"

"Jin?"