The cold CEO and the Little💜⭐️

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

I woke to the smell of pancakes that my roommate must've made for breakfast. I head downstairs and I was right, in the kitchen was MoonByul  making pancakes "Morning Jin!"

"Mowning Moonie! Pancake?" (Just know that I made up that nickname for MoonByul. Cause like MoonByul+Ie=Moonie)

"Mhmm! Your favorite! I put strawberries and whipped cream on yours. The syrup is also in the fridge."

"Otay!" I head over to one of the stools and she places a plate of pancakes in front of me "thank you Moonie!"

"Hehe! Eat up quickly, you don't want to be late right?"

"Mhmm!"

"Good. Now hurry up and eat." I stuffed the pancakes in my mouth and got ready for work "Jin! Did you get everything?"

"Yep!"

"Phone? Wallet? Paci?"

"Mhmm!"

"Alright I'll drive you there, come on."

"Tanks! Hehe!" I got in the backseat of her car and she started driving towards my workplace. I took out a dog plushie and held on to it until we got there. I quickly but it in my bag so no one would see it. "Jin, we're here."

"Tanks Moonie."

"Call me when you want me to pick you up."

"Oki doki!" I got out of the car with my bag and she drives away. I walked inside the large building and gazed at how big it was "Name sir?"

"U-uhh Jin. K-Kim Seokjin."

"Ahh right. The boss's personal assistant. You can go ahead to his or you office first." I bowed and headed to my office. While walking there I got lots of compliments on my outfit. All I was wearing was a pink shirt with black ripped jeans. I finally made it to my office and set everything up. I have a special cabinet in my desk for all my stuff when I go into little space. Stuffed animals, emergency paci, blanket, crayons and a coloring book. I put my bag in the and began working on the paperwork that was on my desk. I heard a knock and said "Come in." The door opened and I saw Namjoon walking over to me "how's the paperwork?"

"It's ok, it's a lot though."

"I can do half of it if you want."

"No no. It's my job really."

"Jin I-"

"Shouldn't you be at a meeting right now?"

"I'm not going."

"You should go. It might be important."

"I'll go if you go."

"You gave me all this paperwork and I need to do it."

"Alright fine, I'll be in my office if you need me ok?"

"Like always." He walks out and I start working again.

16 hours later

POV Namjoon

"Jin, I'm heading out ok? When your done with those papers put them on my desk."

"Got it." Good boy.

POV Jin

I finished the papers once he left the building. I carried them all the way to the top floor which was where his office was. I placed the papers that were very heavy on the desk and examined his desk. It was wooden desk with a map that had glass over it. Me being clumsy accidentally knocked over his coffee making them get all over the files shit! I ran away from the scene and went to my office locking the door. I sat on the couch that was on the left side of the room and curled up into a ball I didn't do it! I didn't do it! I'm a good boy! Those words kept repeating in my mind so I wouldn't fall into little space. But I did.