Wrong number part 3⭐️

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

Fuck my life fuck my life fuck my fucking life!! Why do I have to help him?!?! I stopped thinking to myself when my phone started buzzing, it was a FaceTime call from...Namjoon I accepted the call and set up my phone so he can see me sitting on the edge of my bed "Hey."

"Hey beautiful~"

"...that was cringy as fuck."

"Whatever. You gonna help me or what?"

"Yeah yeah."

"Strip baby." He said it in a deep husky voice turning me on slightly. I started taking my clothes off, he took his of as well. He was leaning against the headboard of his bed while I was covering my dick, way too shy for him to see it "babe, there's only one rule ok?"

"O-ok."

"The only rule is to listen and obey my directions, got it."

"Yes."

"Yes what Hmm?"

"Yes...d-daddy."

"Good boy, now start playing with yourself." I grabbed my dick and started stroking it "F-fuck ahhh~" I saw him play his dick, biting his lip. I started rubbing up and down my thigh with my other hand "A-ahh daddy~"

"S-shit~ baby b-boy go f-faster ahhh!" I did as I was told and I started going faster, I threw my head back due to the pleasure "D-daddy mmm I-I'm coming!!"

"H-hold it~" I kept going until he said I was allowed to, it got harder and harder every stroke "Fuck babe~cum for mmm me~"

"D-daddy!!" I came on the bed, making it covered in my cum and he came after me "babe you did so good."

"Thanks."

"We should do it in person." I blushed hard thinking of me and him making out in the bed "There's no way in hell im letting you touch my ass and ruin it!!"

"I will one day though." He chuckles. I clean up the mess and took some clothes "why don't we meet in person though, that way we can interact."

"I don't know, we've met eachother for 3 weeks now."

"So, what's the problem with that."

"For all I know, you could be a murderer that's hot to attract people."

"I'm not a fucking murder- did you just call me...hot?"(SIR YOU IN BAEPSAE!!HOW DID WE ALL SURVIVE THAT?!?!)

"N-No!! I didn't say anything like that!!"

"Mhmm, well thanks for helping me hyung."

"Whatever."

"It's not "whatever" if it felt good."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Ouch."

"Whatever, bye."

"Ah ah ah! You know my name."

"Do I have to say it."

"Yes."

"By-."

"Do in an aegyo voice too!!"

"I'm not a fucking zoo."

"Please hyung!!"

"Ugh fine...Bye daddy~!"

"Cute." I ended the call a soon as he said cute. I blushed at it and started taking a shower. While I was in the shower, I heard footsteps getting closer and closer oh hell no!! I turned the water off and changed. I got out of the bathroom and ran to the kitchen quickly and snatched a knife, I hid in my closet, shaking. The footsteps were getting closer and closer this is it, imma fucking die!! My last words are that I have a crush on you Kim Namjoon!! I saw a figure of a person outside off my closet. That's it I stood up slowly hold the knife tightly. I kicked the closet doors open causing the person to fall back. I left my room to look for my phone, I must've left it in my room, shit "Hello there darling~" I felt arms around my waist "Don't fucking touch me!! I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it!!" As soon as I whipped it out he let go, I turned around and pointed my knife towards him with both hands like a mini sword "What do you want from me."