Challenges ⭐️💜

POV Jin

"Jin!"

"What now?!" I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen and saw Jimin "what do you want?"

"You have work today, it's Wednesday, now go."

"Shit! Thanks Jimin!"

At the company

Shit shit shit! I'm gonna be late! They're gonna scold me and fire me! This is the only job I have! I really don't wanna lose it! I ran into my bosses office "S-Sorry I'm late."

"It's alright, take a seat." I sat down next to 2 men, one of them was very attractive "As you know, there's a collaboration challenge where you collaborate with another idol, like Lee Aera  from L7 (a made up group) collared with Starship Park Changmin(another made up group). So you two will collaborate for this challenge until it ends."

"And how long will that take?"

"Approximately 2 months."

"2 months?! My tour is in 3 weeks!"

"Then you'll both have to perform at each others concerts."

"Can't he just sit backstage?!"

"Seokjin, I know you are not comfortable collaborating with other idols, maybe this can boost your confidence meeting other idols and making contact with them."

"I only get confidence from my fans."

"I know, but please just do this, after this challenge you can make a new album and do a fan meet and greet."

"Fine."

"Ok, everybody that participated in this challenge get a category every two weeks and performs it, your category this week is trouble. You may be excused."

"Ok but who am I collaborating with?"

"The man right next to you." I looked next to me and holy shit it was Kim fucking Namjoon. He got the most handsome idol twice, has over 50 rewards and is world wide famous "You must be Jin, I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Let's go outside, shall we?" He nodded and we headed outside, we went into my studio and talked "So, what do you think about when you here the word trouble."

"Hard question, but I think that when someone is being teased only makes the other person want them."

"Also how old are you?!"

"27, you?"

"I'm 25."

"Then you should call me your hyung."

"Fine, also do you know about uhh it."

"Sex?"

"Y-yeah."

"Yeah why?"

"Cause my idea is around that."

"Start talking."

"W-well I was thinking like a person teasing them and it turns into sex."

"Hmm, we could do that, if you want."

"Ok." We started working on the lyrics, he wanted it to be mostly rap so I let him and both verses and I take both choruses.

2 weeks later

"Are you two ready to perform?"

"Yeah."

"Great, go on there and make it your best!"

(Play trouble)

After the performance

"That was amazing! You two did wonderful out there!"

"T-Thanks I guess."

"Also Jin, did he make you moan into the mic?"

"N-No! Why would you say that!?"

"Just wondering."

"E-Even if I did you shouldn't ask about that!"

"Oh well, let's see if you guys win!" Me and Namjoon headed out on stage and sat down on our assigned seats "For the first round winner of Idol Duo is! Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon got their song Trouble! Please come up and get your reward!" Our fans were cheering for the victory, me and Namjoon are quite popular except I'm not famous overseas. I was handed the trophy and spoke into the mic "I want to thank my fans for voting me and getting me this far in my career, thank you, and I love you all." I handed the mic to Namjoon and he smirked at me, I didn't know why "I wanna thank all my fans here and from their home for cheering me on and helping me from the bottom, look where you all brought me now! I love you guys." We got off stage and sat on our seats "We will now announce the next round, this round you will have a new category handed out in envelopes, please open them, whatever the category is your category." I was handed a red envelope and opened it "It's...savage?."

"Easy."

"Easy for you to say, all your songs sound sexy while mine are soft."

"We can make it work."

The next day

POV Jin

Me and Namjoon were in the studio writing lyrics down "Hey Jin wanna play a game?"

"We have to write a song Namjoon hyung."

"We can do it after our game."

"Fine, what is it." He rolled his chair over to me as close as he could, he put me on his lap "Got a dorm here?"

"Y-Yeah, next to my studio." He carried me to my room, he threw me on the bed and locked the door. He got on top of me, our lips were centimeters apart "Namjoon hyung~"

"It's daddy now baby." He crashed his lips on mine, his warm lips meeting my soft ones fit perfectly with eachother, he broke it and began to take my clothes off. He got me fully undressed and stared at me "S-Stop staring."

"Sorry babe, your just so beautiful."

To be continued