Babysitter ⭐️

Before you start reading I wanna say 2 things.
1. Jungkook looks like as if he was Namjin's kid 🥺
2. I'll try to make the story line make sense.
Enjoy!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

POV Jin

"Seokjin! Can you get the door!" I got up from the couch and opened the front door, I looked up and saw my babysitter...Namjoon hyung "oh Namjoon! Thank you for coming on such short notice, we have to go on a business trip but I didn't expect it to be this early."

"It's no problem Mrs. Kim, I love being around Jin." Pshh, yeah right, only to get my parents to have you around more! "Seokjin, be a good boy ok? Don't cause any trouble and if-"

"Yeah yeah mom I know, that's literally why you hired Namjoon hyung as my babysitter."

"Ok good, bye sweetie!"

"Bye mom, bye dad." My parents left the house and I closed the door "you better not do anything stupid, got it?"

"Woah, where did this come from?"

"Whatever." I walked to my room and locked the door. I pulled the vibrator out from one of my drawers, I pulled my pants down along with my boxers and took my shirt off , grabbed a skirt and a crop top and put them on. I slowly put the vibrator in me and I cursed under my breath "f-fuck I'm so tight~" I pushed it in and out of me not turning it on to get used to the size, I tried not to make any noise, once I was comfortable with the size, I turned it to it's highest level. I covered my mouth before I moan in pleasure, if Namjoon hyung catches me, I'm done for it!

POV Namjoon

I was on the couch scrolling on Twitter till I heard a buzzing sound the fuck is that shit? I walked up stairs and it was coming from Jin's room he wouldn't do it "Jin are you ok?" I heard him get up and the buzzing stopped, he opened the door only for his head to peek out "what do you want?"

"I heard buzzing and it was coming from your room, so I came to see if you were ok."

"I'm fine, just leave me alone." I stopped him from closing the door, I went down to his ear and whispered "were you playing with yourself?" He got shocked and blushed at the question "W-Why would you ask that?!"

"Just wondering."

"Well I'm not, so shoo!" I barged into his room and his door swing open and caused him to fall on the ground, I closed the door behind me, I saw him wearing a skirt and a crop top. His knees were touching eachother but not the rest of his legs making the vibrator in him visible "So you were playing with yourself."

"I-I...umm."

"Did you get horny?"

"...yes."

"Need help?"

POV Jin

"Need help?" Dievdjlabdkdjgd, what is he thinking!? Is he trying to fuck me?! He's my babysitter! "B-But your my babysitter."

"We can keep this a secret~" he picks me up and pins me on the bed "Keep w-what a secret?"

"Me fucking you of course~" he pulled my skirt down and took my top off,he then turned on the vibrator to its highest setting. I covered my mouth with my hand to not moan "Let me hear you baby~" he removed my hand "ahhh yeah~ daddy~"

"Desperate are we? You'll have my cock in you soon, just wait." He turned the vibrator off after 10 minutes of that, he took his clothes off making his hard dick visible along with his light skin toned abs. He pushed it into my ass with force, no lube no prep "ahhhh daddy~" I held onto the sheets tightly and moaned. He thrusted into me slowly, not wanting to hurt me "d-daddy hah~ f-faster!" He quickened his pace and I lost it. My crush having his dick in and out of me hard and deep was a dream I thought that would never happen (Namjoon is Jin's crush in this. I forgot to mention this.) "Scream my name baby, let me hear you~" he gripped onto my hips tightly "d-daddy ahhhh~ I'm coming ngh!"

"Wait for me babe~" He thrusted even harder and faster now, this made me want to cum even more "ahhhh daddy p-please a-ahh let me cum mmm~"

"Cum for me baby~"

"Ahhhh!" I came all over my bed sheets and he came in me, he pulled out and I collapsed on the bed, he laid down next to me "Was I your first."

"Mhmm."

"Are you glad I was your first?"

"Y-yeah~" He connected our lips together softly, his warm lips touched my soft ones. He pulls back and checks me out "Damn, I could fuck you all day~"

"Yeah no, that's not gonna happen." I tried to get up but I fell off the bed instead, like the stupid person he is, he laughed at me "haha! Are you ok?!"

"Hmm, let me think! You turned my vibrator on for 10 minutes on its highest setting and fucked me till we both came!!"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"...no." He picks me up and puts me in the bed, he walks over to my closet and examines it "Hmm, yeah we're using my clothes."

"D-Do you even have enough?"

"I packed enough for 2 months." He carried me out of the room into the living room where his bag was, he unzipped it and pulled out a hoodie for me, shorts and a plain shirt for him "Can you walk?"

"Dude, you broke my legs 45 minutes ago." He rolled his eyes and put his clothes on INFRONT of me, I covered my eyes "oh come on, don't act like you didn't see me without clothes, I saw you without clothes and I'm not covering my eyes."

"P-Pervert." He picks me up and grabs his hoodie, he took me to my room and sets me on the bed. He picked up a light pink skirt to go along with his white hoodie, he throws the skirt at me "Hey!"

"Just get dressed."

"Can you at least help me?!" He comes over and helps me with my clothes "can you get out of the room for a bit?"

"Why?"

"Just go." He leaves my room closing the door behind him, I reached over to my bottom drawer which had some of my panties cause boxers were uncomfortable for me, I put on white lace panties to match my outfit "You can come in now!" He opens the door and pins me to the bed, he flashes a quick smile before attacking me with kisses "Haha! Namjoon hyung! stop it!" He laid down next to me and pulled the blanket over both of us "So why'd you do it with me."

"Do what?"

"Why'd you fuck me?"

"Oh umm... I like you as in a crush." I was stunned at his reason he likes me?!?! Ok Jin, tell him you like him back!! Now!!! "I-I like you too." He grabbed the collar of the hoodie and pulled me closer to him, he kissed me passionately. The kiss lasted a few minutes before I pulled back to breathe "I love you baby."

"I-I love you too daddy."

Thank you for over 3K!
Thanks for showing support
On this story!! I'll make a special
Part if I reach to 4K!!
SARANGHAE!!💜💜