Chapter Eighty-Three: An Agent of the FBI

Today is your first day working as an FBI agent and you will be discussing about the 8-year-old boy Alton Meyer that appeared on national news. You will be talking about those supernatural events with your fellow co-workers. You entered the Federal Board of Investigation and saw your co-workers. ''Hello, I'm a new agent in the FBI and I was told that I will be discussing about the supernatural events of Alton Meyer. Am I correct?'' You asked them with curiosity in your eyes. 

A man stood up with dark hair, glasses, and dark honey-colored pupils. He had a tall broad figure with pink full lips, beauty marks and a silky baritone voice. ''Yes ma'am, that is correct. I'm Paul Sevier,  pleased to meet you.'' He said shaking your hand briefly. ''And I'm (y/fn,y/ln). Pleased to meet you as well.'' You told him with a smile. He smiled gently in return. He sure does have a good smile! You thought. ''I am the FBI agent you will be discussing with about Alton Meyer. Come with me.'' He motioned to an empty room. 

You followed him to the empty room to begin the discussion. ''You know of the events that happened about Alton Meyer, right?'' Paul asked you as he clicked his pen about to write. ''Yes, I do. It made the national news then all of a sudden he just disappeared. It seemed as if he didn't belong in this world. That maybe he went to his home planet.'' You told him honestly. '

'I agree with you. Whenever we were interviewing him, he wanted to speak only to me and I still don't understand why. It's as if he only felt comfortable with me. So there I was walking into the room where he was frightened and then he told me that there was a world above this world and that the other world that we don't live in is where he belongs. He felt excluded, unwanted. Even though he had loving parents that loved him, he still felt as if he didn't belong.'' Paul said as tears came to his eyes. You looked sadly at him. 

''It's okay. I hope he feels like he has a belonging now. You returned him to your parents didn't you? You didn't try to hurt him. Even though he was highly wanted, you secretly traveled by night, and returned him to where he truly was wanted and loved.'' ''Yes. I would never hurt him. You see, I really felt for him. Even though, he has unknown powers he was still just a boy that needed love. And now he's probably alone. Or maybe not. Maybe he feels like he does belong in his world.'' You smiled at him but a question still brewed in your mind. Does Paul Sevier have powers also or is he just a humble man with a good heart?