Chapter Thirty-Two: A New Order to the Galaxy

You left the planet of Exegol in Kylo's TIE whisper on his lap. You felt so comfortable in his lap. He is the best pilot in the First Order while Poe Dameron is the best pilot of the Resistance. ''I love you, my Supreme Leader.'' You whispered into his ear. '' Me too, my Sith Empress.'' Kylo responded softly kissing your forehead. Kylo landed his TIE whisper onto the landing platform of the First Order base. You walked with Kylo to his quarters to discuss about bringing a new order to the galaxy. ''So Kylo, what do you think about bringing a new order to the galaxy?'' You asked him curiously. 

''Well, I was thinking that we could train younglings to become great Sith Lords.'' Kylo told you suggestively. ''That would be wonderful. I loved children all the time. I still do now. We would be training the future of the Sith Lord history.'' ''Yes we would, Rey. It can be called the Sith Order.'' ''That's a fantastic name! We are definetely going to bring a new order to the galaxy for sure!'' You told him smiling. 

''When should we start?'' ''I think tomorrow would be a fantastic idea.'' Kylo told you truthfully and with pride. ''But for now we should get some sleep.'' You told him yawning and rested your head onto his chest. ''It sure has been a long day.'' Kylo carried you bridal style to his king-size bed and laid you down gently. ''Goodnight, my little Rey of Darkness.'' Kylo said gently as he gave you a gentle peck but yet passionate kiss upon your lips. You returned the kiss happily. ''Goodnight, my Supreme Emperor of Darkness.'' You told him sleepily as your eyes closed softly listening to Kylo's comforting, rhythmatic and even breathing. 

You smiled as Kylo put his arms around you and held you there for what felt like an eternity. You slept peacefully your mind finally not tormented with nightmares, as you had Kylo's comforting presence and touch secure around you. You rested your head upon Kylo's broad chest and smiled dreamily. Kylo caressed your hair so carefully and Kylo began to close his eyes too. You were for sure that Kylo didn't have any nightmares either that night since you had each other's comforting presence by your side. 

You are a unique bond in the Force, a dyad, two that are one, 2 souls joined 1. And you'll never leave each other's side because you are true lovers and united souls. The galaxy will be very powerful and peaceful now since you have created a new order in the galaxy. A Sith Order.