Chapter Twenty: Stormtrooper Ren

Today you are going on a secret date with Matt in his private quarters (a.k.a Kylo Ren's quarters). None of the First Order members know this. Not even Captain Phasma or General Hux. Now you are finally going to have a private and relaxed day and so will Matt as well. It isn't a so called date, but you're going to spend some time to get to know each other since Matt hasn't asked yet for you to be his girlfriend. In the First Order, it's not very easy to be in a relationship. It is kind of forbidden in a way. Especially with General Hux. He absolutely despises seeing relationships happen in front of him. But Matt means so much to you, now that you know he's Kylo Ren undercover, you won't ever be able to leave his side. 

''Matt, I'm just curious, but doesn't Kylo Ren have dark hair?'' You asked him curiously. ''Uh, yes.'' Matt said he removed his wig revealing his goregous raven locks that framed his handsome face. You gasped at his beauty. ''Matt, why don't you keep your hair like that?'' ''I can't (Y/N), if any of the First Order members find out that I'm Kylo Ren, Hux will be furious with me. I know you love my hair like this, but I can only have it like this if we're in my private quarters.'' Matt told you truthfully. 

''I understand, Matt. Am I the only one that guessed so far that you're Kylo Ren?'' ''Yes, (Y/N). I think so. You must really like me to know my true self hidden beneath my mask when I'm dressed in uniform being Kylo Ren.''  You blushed at his comment. ''I just don't like you Matt, I love you. I wasn't sure before, but I am now.'' You admitted truthfully. ''And I love you too, (Y/N). We just can't be seen with Hux around. Would it be okay for you for us being together is a private thing?'' Matt asked you with a hint of worry in his eyes. 

''Yes, Matt. So you're saying that we're together now? Are you proposing for me to be your girlfriend?!'' You asked your tone becoming excited. ''Yes, (Y/N). That's what I was trying to say.'' ''Oh, Matt!'' You crooned as you stood on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek. Matt's eyes grew wide all of a sudden. ''So I take that as a yes?'' ''Yes, Matt! A thousand times yes!'' Matt leaned down to kiss you softly upon your lips. You sighed into the kiss and returned it. You broke apart and smiled. He grinned back at you. 

''I love you Matt, my radar technichan.'' You said kissing him on the cheek again. ''Me too, my stormtrooper Ren.'' He said kissing your forehead. Finally you admitted your love for each other. Nothing in the whole galaxy can separate you from Matt now.