Chapter Thirteen: Embrace the Darkness!

''Rey, could you teach me the ways of the Force? Not Sith ways, but Jedi ways.'' Kylo asked you with a tone of plead in his voice. '' Of course, Ben. Close your eyes. Breathe.'' You tell him holding his hands gently. Kylo breathed deeply with his eyes closed. He looked like the calmest man in the galaxy right now. '' Now, what do you see?'' You asked him curiously. ''Light. Warmth. Cold. Death and decay. That feeds new life. Peace.'' Kylo told you observantly. ''And between it all?'' ''Balance. An energy. A Force.'' Kylo said with a slight smile. '' And inside you?'' ''And inside me, that same Force.'' Kylo said truthfully. ''There's something else. On Exegol, a cold place. A dark place. It radiates evil and death. It's calling me.'' ''Resist it, Ben.'' Kylo doesn't listen. ''Ben!'' You yelled aloud trying to get his attention. Kylo is gasping and looks haunted by an evil Sith Lord. ''That place was trying to show me something.'' ''It tried to show you something evil, Ben. And you didn't even try to stop yourself. Ben, please don't stay on the Dark Side. Please, don't go this way.'' You told him crying softly. 

''I have to. Do you know what I just saw? Palpatine. He's going to kill you if I don't join him.'' Kylo told you worried for you. ''Palpatine? Didn't he die? I thought your grandfather Anakin killed him.'' You said still sobbing. You are very shocked and surprised. '' No. He cloned himself. Do you understand me, Rey? Join me, and then you can stay with me forever. I can't live without you, Rey. I love you.'' Kylo admitted tears coming to his eyes. 

''If you love me, then why don't you trust me? Listen to me Ben, he's going to take over the galaxy

''If you love me, then why don't you trust me? Listen to me Ben, he's going to take over the galaxy. We have to fight him. End him. Once he gets what he wants, he'll crush you. Don't you understand?'' You tell him sobbing hardly. ''No, I don't Rey. If you don't take my hand, I'm going to take it myself.'' You don't take his hand. He takes it for you.

 You scream as he takes you to Exegol. You suddenly feel different. The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural. The Dark Side is very inviting, seducing. You see a Dark Throne that seems if it's trying to grab you. You walk with Kylo towards the Emperor's throne. His throne radiates pure evil. ''Welcome my grandaughter and young Skywalker. How nice of it was for you to come.'' Palpatine said chuckling evily. ''Join me. Take the throne my grandaughter and Skywalker. Do it! It is your destiny!'' Palpatine commanded you and Kylo. You and Kylo smiled evily and touched the throne. ''Good! You have fully committed yourselves to the Dark Side! Now the whole fleet will be yours.'' You and Kylo chuckled evily. You are finally Emperor and Empress of the Dark Side and Final Order.