Chapter Eighty-Eight: With Love, There Is A Way

Today you are going to have your first date with Charlie Barber! You can't wait for this wonderful moment of love that you'll be spending with each other. You are going to watch the musical ''Company'' by George Furth at Broadway. This is where Charlie got his inspiration for his play ''Being Alive'' because Being Alive is a song from the musical Company that Charlie sings and so is ''You Could Drive A Person Crazy'' that Nicole, Sandra, and Cassie all sing together. You are going to meet Charlie at his apartment for him to take you on your first date. 

At Charlie's apartment.... You rang the doorbell and waited for Charlie to answer. ''Hey (Y/N), you're all ready?'' Charlie asked you. ''Yep.'' ''Have a good time!'' The babysitter said with a smile. ''We will.'' Charlie said happily. ''Have a great time Dad and (Y/N). I'll see you later.'' Henry said excitedly. ''Bye.'' You both said closing the door behind you. You and Charlie got into Charlie's BMW that he bought recently from all of his money that he got at the ''Being Alive'' premiere. ''Charlie, your car is goregous.'' You said complimenting him. ''Thank you.'' He said with a slight blush. ''I can't wait Charlie! We're going to have such a wonderful time!'' ''We sure are.'' Charlie said in agreement. 

At the Broadway Theatre.... You and Charlie sat in your V.I.P seats waiting for the play to start. The lights dimmed and the stage lights came to life as the curtains opened and the music began to play. This is going to be a wonderful play. You thought with a smile as Charlie laced his fingers through yours. 

After the play.... You and Charlie stood up and clapped as the actors bowed and the curtains closed. You crossed the street with Charlie and headed to Central Park. 

In Central Park.... ''Oh Charlie, that was such a perfect date! I loved the play so much! Thank you!'' You said kissing him briefly on the cheek. ''You're welcome, (Y/N).'' Charlie said with his cheeks flushing slightly as he felt your lips make contact against his skin. ''I love you so much, Charlie.'' You said kissing the top of his hand as well. ''I love you so much too, (Y/N).'' Charlie said with an intense gaze in his dark expressive eyes. Your heartbeat quickened and your breath hitched upon Charlie's intense gaze. You know exactly what he wants and you want the same thing. You glanced at Charlie's full, plump, and so soft looking lips it made you want to kiss him even more. You carresed his jawline in response to his intense gaze. 

Charlie took your face in his hands and leaned closer towards you. You leaned foward as well and slowly began to part your lips and so did Charlie. Your lips were so close to touching and your heart paced quickly as you closed your eyes and so did Charlie. You could have sworn you felt his heart beat quicken through the small gap of space between the two of you. Charlie pressed his lips so softly and gently against yours as if you were so fragile and he was afraid that you might break. You returned his sweet gentle kiss with the same equalness. Charlie then deepened it slightly with more passion as he kissed you a bit longer. You returned his almost passionate kiss and then Charlie immeadiately returned it so passionately and perfectly. 

You felt yourself melting in his intoxicating kisses. Your lips moved in perect sync, so beautifully, in perect harmony with one another. After what felt like centuries, you drew apart slowly and reopened your eyes. Charlie smiled at you with so much joy in his eyes that you smiled the most happy smile of your life and your heart melted at how handsome his smile was. He is absolutely goregous and he's the perfect man for you. ''I love you Charlie, and I always will, no matter what.'' You vowed to him. ''Me too, (Y/N).'' Charlie said as you took your hand and you walked back to the BMW. 

When you were driving back to Charlie's apartment, Charlie asked you: ''Was that your first kiss?'' ''Yes.'' You said blushing deeply. ''You're a great kisser, (Y/N).'' Charlie said blushing as well. ''You are too, Charlie. An incredible kisser.'' Charlie flushed bright red and so did you. You love it when he blushes, he's so adorable. 

At Charlie's apartment..... ''Hello, how was it?'' The babysitter asked opening the door. ''It was perfect.'' You said dreamily. ''It was a wonderful night. We truly had an amazing time together.'' Charlie told her honestly. ''Well, that's wonderful. I had a great time with Henry as well. He's a great kid.'' She complimented to Charlie. ''Thank you.'' Charlie said smiling at her. ''You're welcome. I bet Henry's dying to know how the date was. I'll see you guys later. Bye!'' She said closing the door. ''DAD! (Y/N)! HOW WAS IT?'' Henry shouted excitedely. ''It was great.'' Charlie said happily. ''I loved it. Your Dad is a wonderful man.'' You said smiling. ''He sure is.'' Henry said in agreement. ''That's wonderful that you guys had a blast. I hope you get married someday.'' Henry said looking into the unknown. 

''Henry!'' Charlie said clearly embarrased. Henry giggled at Charlie's reaction. You smiled at the both of them but suddenly a few questions were brewing in your mind: Will Charlie ever propose to you? If so, if you get married, will it be like when he was married to Nicole? A divorce?