Chapter Eighty-Five: The Continued Investigation

A month later...... You and Paul are taking a walk at the local park close to the FBI building discussing about Alton Meyer again. You realized about two weeks ago that you have started to fall for Paul Sevier but one thing still concerns you: Is he covering his true identity or has it been revealed to you all this time? Alton felt so comfortable and said that he only wanted to speak to Paul as if Paul wasn't from this earth. You decided that you should ask him. 

''Paul, do you know why Alton only wanted to talk to you? Are you perhaps covering your true identity? Are you from this earth?'' You asked him in a panicked voice. Paul looked at you with a confused expression on his face. ''No, I'm not covering my true identity. This is my true idenity and I am from this earth. I don't know why Alton only wanted to talk to me. I would know if I didn't belong here and I would have told you because (Y/N), you're my best friend and I really love you.'' Paul told you with all the love expressed in his eyes. ''You love me?'' You asked him your heart thumping with many feelings for him. ''Yes I do, (Y/N).'' With all my heart. Ever since I met you.'' Paul told you with a smile so bright that it melted your heart. 

''Me too Paul, I love you.'' You told him truthfully kissing him on the cheek. ''Well then, since we both agree (Y/N), I would very much like to kiss you. May I?'' Paul asked you with an intense gaze. ''Yes, you may.'' You said rubbing his arm gently. Paul leaned foward slowly and so did you. You both parted your lips slightly and both slowly closed your eyes and gently brushed lips with him. It was a wonderful feeling of warm plush lips captured with your own. He returned your gentle kiss and deepened it with passion. In response, you tangled your fingers in his luxurious raven locks and Paul placed his hands on your hips. It soon became a quite heated make-out session and you had to break away for air. You both were crimson but you both smiled at each other happily. 

''See you later, Paul.'' You said waving to him. ''See you soon, (Y/N).'' You touched your lips that still felt tingly from the intoxicating sensation that just happened to you. You love Paul Sevier with all your heart and you always will. Your adventure together as soulmates is only just beginning. 

*End of Paul Sevier Imagines*

Ongoing Imagines:

Charlie Barber X Reader