Chapter Twenty-Nine: Nothing Compares to You (Part Three)

This was requested by @Alm344. Alm344, this one goes to you my friend! 

1K views! I can't believe it! I thank you from the bottom of my heart to all you wonderful people who read my stories! You mean the world to me!

3 months later..... You and your fiance Adam Driver, have finished filming for Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker. It is a very beautiful production and Ben and Rey both survive and get married on Tatooine. (Pretend that Kathleen Kennedy was never involved with the Star Wars franchise.) You are going to the premiere tonight in San Diego, CA. You are going to get married tomorrow. Ethel is now heavily pregnant with Moose's colliebulls. You took her to the vet recently to find out how many pups that she is going to deliver. Turns out she is going to deliver 5 in her litter! How wonderful, the more the better! 

At the premiere.... '' You're ready sweetheart?'' Adam asked you as you were in the limo heading to the premiere. ''Yes, I'm just a little nervous that's all. This is my first movie after all. I never learned how to sign autographs.'' You told him nervously. ''That's ok, sweetheart. I'll teach you quickly.'' Adam took out his Sharpie and a pad of paper and signed his name with a nice flourish. ''There. Now you try.'' You took the Sharpie and signed your name perfectly. ''Great job, Leona! You look so stunning in your dress.'' Adam told you with a smile. ''And you look so dapper Adam in your suit.'' You also said smiling. The limo parked next to the premiere. The fans cheered as you and Adam got out of the limo. You both walked up front for the paparazzi to take snapshots of you. 

(Pretend that Joanne Tucker  is you.) 

You began to feel emotional

You began to feel emotional. You never knew so many people cared about you. You began to cry silent tears once the paparazzi finished taking snapshots of you. ''Leona, are you okay?'' Adam asked you concerned. ''It's an honor to be a member of the cast of Star Wars. I never knew so many people cared about me.'' Lily, the president of Lucasfilm walked towards you to see if you were ok. ''Leona, are you alright?'' You nodded slightly. ''Oh Leona, people love you, fans love you and I love you. You're so beautiful and you are so amazing.'' Adam said comforting you. Calming down, you said: ''Me too, Adam.'' You walked out of the hallway and went back to where the fans were. You signed the autographs and answered questions from the fans. What a great premiere it has been!

Back at Adam's place...

The next day.... You woke up and walked over to where Ethel was. You gasped as you saw how adorable the puppies were. ''Aww!'' You said happily. 

''Congratulations Moose and Ethel!'' You said both patting their heads

''Congratulations Moose and Ethel!'' You said both patting their heads. You walked over to see if Adam was up. He was and he was combing his lucious locks. ''Good Morning, Adam. I can't believe we're getting married today! I'm so proud of us! Ethel had the puppies!'' You exclaimed happily. ''She did?!'' Adam exclaimed running out of the room to see them. ''Aww!'' Adam said looking at their adorable faces. Lily walked into the room. ''Aww!'' She said petting their fluffy heads. You are so happy that you have puppies now. They are such a precious gift! 

At the wedding... You are having your wedding at the First Baptist Church of Crown Heights. You are getting dressed in your goregous wedding dress made of silk and with 3/4 inch sleeves. Your trail was about 5 feet long and your V-neck cut slightly below the nape of your neck. Lily, your bridesmaid helped to fix your hair. ''There, you look beautiful.'' Lily said finishing your bun that was a shape of a heart. ''Go get 'im tiger.'' She said walking you towards the door getting ready to head down the aisle. (Wedding March begins) You arrived at the front and stood next to Adam. He looked so handsome. Adam gasped at your beauty. ''You are absolutely goregous, Leona.'' ''You too, Adam.'' 

The preacher stood up. ''We are gathered here to today to join Leona Chloe Stevens and Adam Douglas Driver in  holy matrimony.''  ''Do you Adam Douglas Driver take Leona Chloe Stevens to be your lawfully wedded wife through richer or poorer; through sickness and health; to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?'' ''I do.'' ''Do you Leona Chloe Stevens take Adam Douglas Driver to be your lawfully wedded husband through richer or poorer; in sickness and in health; to have and to hold, as long as you both shall live?'' ''I do.'' You slipped the wedding rings onto each others fingers and said your vows. ''I now pronouce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.'' Adam leaned foward and gave you a passionate kiss. The congregation cheered as you shared your powerful bond as husband and wife. 

It was time for the celebration now. You had a four-tier cake that was german chocolate. It was absolutely delicious. You'll never forget how important this day was. You will always cherish this moment when you got betrothed to Adam Douglas Driver your soulmate and lover. ''I love you, Adam Douglas Driver.'' You said passionately to your newly-wedded husband with a wide grin. ''And I love you, Leona Chloe Stevens.'' Adam also said to you with his goregous, adorable and handsome smile. Adam is your soulmate and you'll always be there for him and so will he. 

(End of imagine)