Chapter Twenty-Three: Candlelight Dinner

During the evening......  The plane landed on the landing platform. ''Welcome to New York City.'' The announcer said on the intercom. ''Adam, thank you so much for bringing me here.'' You said happily. ''Anything for you, Daisy.'' Adam said lovingly. Your heart soared everytime you heard him say your name like that. You got off of the plane and got a taxi to take to the hotel. 

''Oh Adam, it's so beautiful!'' You said in front of the Ritz-Carlton hotel. ''Yes, it is. Wait till you see inside!'' You gasped as you entered the reception area. There was a huge chandelier that was above you and Adam. ''It's so beautiful!'' You gushed as you looked up at the ceiling. ''Yes, it is.'' You put your bags in the double-suite room and headed to the resturaunt. The taxi dropped you off by it. 

Inside the resturaunt..... ''Good evening Mr. Driver and Ms. Ridley.'' The waiter said bowing. ''Good evening.'' You both said smiling. You had a blue dress on and Adam is wearing a tuxedo. It makes him look so much taller than he already is, he is absolutely goregous and so attractive in a tux. Your heart melted so much and you felt like you could swoon in any second. The waiter brought you and Adam to a table. The waiter lit up some candles so it was like a candle-lit dinner. The flames of the candle made Adam's smooth porcilain skin glow in contrast to the darkness. 

''You look absolutely stunning, Daisy.'' ''You do too, Adam.'' You both ordered two glasses of champagne and a mozzerela tomato salad with a dish of tortellini and cheesecake for desert. It was the most delicious meal that you have ever tasted in your entire life. ''Adam, that was so delicious. It was the best meal ever. Thank you!'' You said smiling at him. ''I knew you'd love it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you ready for a walk in Central Park?'' Adam suggested to you. ''Of course, Adam. I can't wait to see it. It's such a beautiful park.'' You said smiling at those goregous golden brown orbs of his. 

''Yes, it is.'' Adam held his arm out for you to take it. You took it lovingly. You walked in the park with the beautiful maple trees on either side of you. ''I'm so glad to have met you, Daisy. I love you to the ends of the earth. You mean everything to me. Adam said taking your hand into his. ''Me too, Adam. I love you so much.'' You said joyfully as tears began to form in your eyes. Adam stared at your lips for a second then he stared back at your eyes. Your breath hitched. You closed your eyes and parted your lips in response. 

Adam brought his face towards yours and parted his lips and pressed them to yours gently. Your heart soared as you felt the tingling sensation on your lips and his soft plump lips and warm mouth against yours. You returned his gentle kiss and Adam pulled you closer and began to kiss you passionately you sighed into the kiss and began kissing him deeply as well. Adam Driver is an amazing kisser. This first kiss is incredible. You broke apart slightly your foreheads touched against each other. You let out a soft chuckle and grinned happily. ''I love you, Adam Douglas Driver.'' ''And I love you, Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley.'' 

At the hotel.... You began to feel tired because of jet lag. You fell asleep and Adam carried you bridal-style to your double-suite. You smiled in his arms. Today has been a perfect day in the most wonderful city in the world.