Chapter Fourty-Four: A Hand in Marriage

One year later.... You have been dating Clyde Logan for about 2 years now and you love him so much. Sadie always kept asking if you were going to get married and you always told her ''maybe'', but now you're wondering if you will. You're pretty sure that you will since Clyde loves you very much. All of a sudden, the phone rang. ''Hey, Clyde.'' You said answering it. ''Hey, darlin', what do you say if we have a date tonight in the beautiful park of Boone County, West Virginia? We could have a picnic and then have a lovely walk and watch the sun set over the horizon. It would be a very romantic evenin'.'' Clyde said convincing for you to come. 

''That would be wonderful, Clyde! What time would you like for me to come?'' ''In about 2 hours.'' ''Will do. Love you, bye.'' You said hanging up the phone with your heart thumping excitedely. What if he's going to propose to you? That would be wonderful! Then you'd be a true member of the Logan family! You put on a really nice dress that was a soft blue with your 2-inch heels that were bright white. You wonder what Clyde will be wearing. Oh, you could just melt if you saw him wearing a goregous suit! 

2 hours later.... You drove your car to the Boone County park with the beautiful fall leaves. You parked the car in the parking lot and you spotted Clyde waiting for you with a picnic basket in his hand. You smiled at him as you saw that he was wearing a goregous suit with a blue and white striped tie. ''You look so beautiful, darlin.''' Clyde said blushing slightly. ''And you look so handsome, Clyde.'' You said also blushing. ''Well, are you ready to eat?'' You nodded your head yes as you helped set down the blanket under a beautiful oak tree with orange, yellow and red leaves that have fallen to the ground. You gasped as you saw Clyde got out a delicious spagetthi dish that was in a shape of a heart and poured a glass of champagne into the crystal clear wine glass. 

''Oh, Clyde! It's beautiful!'' Clyde got out a rose from the picnic basket and put it in your hair. He then kissed your hand gently. ''There. Now you look perfect.'' Clyde said as he smiled lovingly at you. Your heart melted like chocolate. You enjoyed the spagetthi and champagne so much and the cheesecake just made it incredible. ''Oh, that was so delicious, Clyde! It was such a romantic dinner! Thank you so much!'' ''You're very welcome, darlin'.'' 

The sun was beginning to set as you began your romantic stroll with Clyde's warm large hand laced through your fingers. Clyde stopped you and gazed deeply into your eyes. ''(Y/N), I have known you for a while now and from the moment I met you, I knew that I was destined to be with you. I fell in love with you that very moment that you walked into that bar you were so kind and gentle to me. You still are to this very day. And then we started dating, and I fell madly in love with you. (Y/N), I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.''

Clyde got down on his knee and took out a small box from out of his pocket opening it up to reveal a goregous diamond ring.  You gasped. ''So darlin', may I have your hand in marriage?'' The sun was setting beautifully over the horizon, perfect for this romantic moment. ''YES!'' You squealed throwing your arms around Clyde and passionately kissed him on the lips. Clyde lifted you up in the air and passionately returned the kiss. You laughed joyfully as he peppered your face with kisses. Clyde set you back down on the ground and he kissed your forehead gently. 

''I love you so much, Clyde.'' ''Me too, darlin'.'' You shared another romantic kiss with the marvelous sunset behind the two of you, in beautiful shades of gold and peach. You finally have the love of your life, and you're going to marry him and become part of the Logan family. The Logan family is just beginning.