Chapter Fifty-Four: The Duel of the Sith

The next day.... ''Alright, Sithlings! Today you are going to begin lightsaber dueling. Now I hope that you've brought your lightsabers. Did you?'' Kylo asked them hopefully. ''Yes, Master Ren!'' They all chanted. ''Good, now I would like for you to get your lightsabers out. Don't activate them yet because we are about to demonstrate how to duel. So watch.'' You told the Sithlings. The Sithlings got out their lightsabers and waited for the demonstration. You activated your red-double-bladed lightsaber and Kylo activated his fiery cross-bladed lightsaber that glowed with chaotic light. ''Wow!'' The Sithlings exclaimed as they saw the power lightsabers were about to strike on each other. 

You both spun your lightsabers preparing for the epic demonstration duel. You clashed your lightsaber with Kylo's and Kylo's lightsaber clashed on yours. Some sparks flew to the ground from the intensity of the duel. You both deactivated your lightsabers and were panting exhausted. ''Well, there is your demonstration. But for you, your lightsabers are just for beginners and will only sting a little bit if it hits you. You won't be killed by it. I want you all just to activate your lightsabers and choose a partner to duel with. Don't hit the lightsaber hard on your partner's lightsaber. You're only just learning. So just duel lightly, but not to light either.'' Kylo instructed to them. 

''Yes, Master!'' They all chanted. The Sithlings activated their starter lightsabers and went to look for a partner. Once all the 20 Sithlings found a partner you said: ''Alright, on the count of 3. 3-2-1! Duel!'' The Sithlings began to duel lightly and tried to spin their lightsabers. ''Don't try to spin your lightsabers just yet, just put both hands on your weapon and duel lightly.'' Kylo told the Sithlings. The Sithlings stopped trying to spin their lightabers and just dueled lightly. You and Kylo are both amazed at how well they're progressing at their young age. They must have many midichlorians in them to be that strong in the Force. 

After about 30 mins.... ''Alright, Sithlings! Great job! You may deactivate your lightsabers now.'' You told them. ''Yes, Master Ren!'' They told you and deactivated their lightsabers. The Sithlings were panting from dueling (Remember even though it was light dueling, Sithlings are pretty young about 2-5 years old.) ''Great job, Sithlings! You may go now! Tomorrow, we'll be learning about the history of the Dark Side. We'll learn about Darth Vader.'' Kylo told them with the slightest hint of worry in his voice since he is the grandson of Darth Vader. You felt a tremor of anciety in the Force radiating off of Kylo. ''Cool.'' The Sithlings said as they left the Throne Room. 

''Kylo, are you alright? Are you worried about tomorrow?'' You said walking towards him trying to coax him. ''Yes Rey, what if they find out that Darth Vader is my grandfather?'' ''It's ok, Kylo. It's alright if they do. And if they do, they'll probably think that it's cool that you're related to Darth Vader.'' You said as you gently carresed his soft locks. ''You're right, Rey. I love you so much.'' Kylo said as he gently kissed your hand. 

''Me too, Kylo.'' You said as you traced his scar that you gave him. ''I'm sorry that I gave you this.'' You said sadly. ''It's ok. You didn't mean it. When I look at it, it makes me think of you. You are with me now, I still love you.'' Kylo said lovingly. ''I always loved you, Kylo.'' You said kissing him passionately. When you broke away, Kylo said truthfully: ''Me too, Rey.''