Chapter Fifty-Two: Much to Learn, You Still Have

You and Ben are practicing your lightsaber dueling skills, when you felt a familiar presence. You both deactivated your lightsabers. ''Mmm. Young Skywalker!'' Yoda said chuckling. ''Master Yoda?'' You and Ben both exclaimed. ''Yes. Yes. Still looking to the horizon, hmm? Much to learn, you still have, Young Skywalker.'' Yoda told Ben. ''Master, are you sure?'' ''Of course, Young Skywalker. Pass on your skills you will. Create a New Jedi Order with your girl,  you will.'' Ben blushed slightly. ''Really, Master Yoda? You want us to make the Jedi live on and create a Jedi Order?'' You asked him surprised. ''Yes, Young (Y/ln). I think that I can trust you and Young Skywalker to make the Jedi live on.'' Yoda said as he dissapeared into the netherworld of the Force. 

''Master Yoda?'' Ben called aloud. ''He left. Ben, I can't believe that he wants us to continue the Skywalker legacy and make the Jedi live on! What an honor!'' You told Ben happily. ''Yes, it is. We must be the youngest Jedi to have ever created a Jedi Order. I think that the temple should be here like my Uncle Luke had it. '' Ben told you truthfully. ''Yes, I think that this is the right place. I'm sure this is where the Force would like for it to be too.'' You said looking up at the endless sky of Ach-to. ''You know how you said that we should continue the Skywalker legacy that Yoda approved that we continue it?'' 

''Yes, Ben. But what exactly are you trying to say?'' Ben got down on his knee and took out the box with the goregous engagement ring inside of it. You gasped in surprise. ''(Y/N), ever since I saw you and began teaching you the ways of the Force, I fell in love with you. I think that you did too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want us to have some beautiful children and continue the Skywalker legacy. I love you more than anything else in the galaxy. So what do you say, my love? Will you marry me?'' Ben asked as he opened the ring box to reveal the goregous crystal clear diamond ring. 

''YES!'' You squealed as you threw your arms around him. Ben smiled happily and placed teh goregous bridal ring on your finger. Ben kissed you passionately on the lips and you returned his deep, heated kiss with equal passion. You broke away and smiled lovingly at each other. ''I love you, Ben.'' You said holding him close to you. ''Me too, (Y/N). I love you to the ends of the galaxy and back.'' Ben said kissing you gently on the forehead. You listened to Ben's comforting heart beats and gentle breaths. They sounded like a powerful waterfall and the softest rainfall. 

You closed your eyes in pure content. It was getting pretty late, you ended up falling asleep on Ben's chest. Ben carried you to the one of the huts that was where you slept. ''Goodnight, my beautiful Jedi.'' Ben whispered as he kissed you gently on the forehead. Ben laid down next to you deciding that he wanted to sleep with you for the night. Ben wrapped his muscular arms around you lovingly and breathed in the sweet scent of your hair. You are so glad that you are going to start a Jedi Order with Ben and that you're engaged to him. Yoda was right, even though you and Ben are both Jedi Masters, you both still have much to learn.