Chapter Twenty-Two: Puppy Love and Comfort

This was requested by Alm344. This one goes to you my friend! (Charlie Barber x Leona Stevens)

You are going to visit Charlie today with your puppy Ethel. You are best friends with Charlie, and you really think he's handsome. But Charlie is married to Nicole and they have a son. But you are still very good friends with him. You got in the car and drove to Charlie's house. You rang the doorbell and Ethel suddenly froze. '' Ethel, what's wrong?'' Ethel whimpered like she was in shock. ''Ethel?'' You said beginning to panic. '' The door opened and there was Charlie but he was sobbing uncontrollably. Henry, Charlie's son was also there too. 

''Charlie, what's wrong?'' Charlie didn't answer, he must be hurting terribly

''Charlie, what's wrong?'' Charlie didn't answer, he must be hurting terribly. Ethel was still in shock. ''Hey, Leona.'' He said still sobbing. '' Charlie, tell me what's wrong? Where's Nicole?'' Charlie sobbed loudly. Your heart felt broken. What happened to Nicole? '' We had a very heated arguement. We're getting a divorce. We're signing the papers today.'' Charlie said as he held his face in his hands. ''Oh, Charlie. I'm so sorry.'' You said giving him a tight embrace. You rubbed his back trying to comfort him. Charlie petted Ethel gently, he stopped sobbing but there were still silent tears running down his face. 

Ethel wasn't in shock anymore, and started whining because she was really sad. She was trying her best to comfort Charlie. ''Aww Ethel, you're so sweet.'' Charlie said crying softly. Ethel licked Charlie's hand. Charlie scratched Ethel behind the ear. ''She is really comforting.'' Charlie said with a slight smile. You smiled back at him. ''Yes, she is. Are you feeling a bit better?'' '' Yes, I am Leona. I'm glad you came here and brought Ethel with you. Thank you.'' Charlie said gratefully. 

''Your welcome, Charlie. I'll do anything for you my friend.'' You said truthfully. ''That's so nice of you, Leona. I'll do anything for you too.'' Charlie told you truthfully. ''So, I heard that you're an excellent singer. Could you sing something for me?'' You asked him curiously your heart thumping hopefully. ''Ok, I will.'' Charlie said confidently. He sang ''Being Alive'' from the musical Company by George Furth. And the song was written by Stephen Sondheim. 

His voice is like smooth honey and your heart soars everytime you hear his beautiful baritone singing voice. He ended the song perfectly. ''Charlie, you are such an incredible singer. Your voice is like smooth honey.'' You admitted to him truthfully and flushed in the cheeks. ''Leona, your voice is like a beautiful melody and it intoxicates me. I love you, Leona.'' Charlie said admitting his true feelings towards you. Your heart melted as you heard him admit his feelings for you. ''And I love you, Charlie.'' You said leaning close to him. 

Charlie's breath hitched as he realized what you wanted. He nodded slightly. Your heart raced as Charlie cupped your face in his hands. You could feel his heart race as he bridged the gap between you and him sealing your love with a passionate kiss. You returned it with equal passion. You broke apart and smiled at each other. (Pretend that Rey is you.)

''I love you, Leona

''I love you, Leona. I love you so so much.'' Charlie vowed to you. ''And I love you so so much too, Charlie.'' You also vowed. Ethel barked happily. ''And I love you too, Ethel.'' Charlie said petting her. You both laughed joyfully. You are finally together with Charlie. He is your true soulmate. He is the true love of your life and he means the world to you. You are so glad that he has found love again.