Chapter Nineteen: My New York Prince (Part Two)

This was requested by Akm344. This one goes to you my friend!

''Leona, could we play with Ethel in the park?'' Adam asked you. ''Of course, my love.'' You and Adam played fetch in Central Park until the sun was setting. As you watched the sunset, Adam said: ''Leona, I deeply passionately love you, and I want to show you how much I love you.'' Adam told you gazing deeply into your eyes. You gazed back into his deep brown honey colored eyes and melted. His expression is telling you something. Your breath hitched as you soon realized what he's asking for. He wants your permission first. You nodded slightly as you closed your eyes and parted your lips. 

Adam leaned foward and pulled you close against him and pressed his lips softly and gently against yours. You returned his gentle kiss. It quickly became passionate, your fingers roamed through his soft raven locks, and Adam cupped his face in your hands. You were melting, his kiss was so deep and passionate, you could feel all of his emotions that he gave in that kiss. You returned it with equal passion. You broke away for air. Both of you were panting from the lack of oxygen you had. 

(Pretend that Rey is you.)

Once you caught your breath, you said: ''And I deeply passionately love you too, Adam Douglas Driver

Once you caught your breath, you said: ''And I deeply passionately love you too, Adam Douglas Driver.'' You said as you kissed his soft locks. Adam smiled again at you. ''Would you fancy a date, my New York Princess?'' ''Of course, my Prince.'' You headed to the theatere to watch: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. You left Ethel outside of the theatere with the other pets who were waiting for their owners to return. 

After the play..... You exited the theatere to return to Ethel. Ethel barked excitedely. You picked her up in your arms. ''Adam, thank you so much for that date. That play was amazing. I've always wanted to see that play as you know I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.'' You told him smiling. ''You're welcome, Leona. I'd do anything for you my Princess.'' Adam replied to you giving you a swift kiss on the nape of your neck. His warm touch sent chills down your spine. ''Aww, you're so sweet my Prince. I don't know what I'll do without you.'' ''Me neither, my love. You mean the world to me.'' 

Adam began to sing ''A Whole New World'' from Aladdin. ''I can show you the world, a shining shimmering splendid, tell me Princess now when did you last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world! A new fantastic point of view, no one can tell us no or where to go, or say we're only dreaming....'' Your breath hitched as heard that beautiful singing voice of his. His singing voice is a smooth baritone, he does an excellent impression of Aladdin when he sings. You began to sing along with him. ''A whole new world! That's where we'll be! A wonderous place! For you and me---------------.'' You ended the song in perfect harmony. 

''Wow, Adam. You should consider signing up for Julliard too. Your voice is so perfect, beautiful and in perfect key. You have the voice of a professional singer. Trust me on that one. I know talent when I see it. This is some of the best talent I've ever seen. We could both sign up for Julliard. What do you think?'' You asked him your heart beating hopefully in your chest. ''Yes, I think that'll be perfect. Thank you Leona, you really encourage me a lot. And like I said before, you're an excellent singer.'' Adam said kissing your hand. ''Thank you, Adam.'' You said as you pet Ethel behind the ear. Adam pet Ethel gently. 

''She is really such a sweet puppy.'' Adam said scratching behind her ear. ''Yes, she is.'' ''Goodnight, my New York Princess.'' Adam said kissing you deeply, you returned it with equal passion. And in that breathtaking moment, something clicked. You realized that nothing could separate you from Adam. Not even death. Your love can conquer anything in the world. ''Goodnight, my New York Prince.'' You said as you broke apart. ''Goodnight, my Princess.''