Chapter Sixty-Six: Kylo's Proposal

Today Kylo is going to be asking for your hand in marriage. Kylo is very nervous about this decision, he thinks that it might be to early, but he's pretty sure that you'll say yes. You've known each other for quite a while now for at least a year. But ever since Kylo found you, you both knew that it was meant to be. Kylo is in the Throne Room now looking for you. 

''Rey?'' Kylo asked slightly nervous. You turned around to look at him. ''Yes, Kylo?'' You asked approaching him. ''Rey, I know that it's been a while since we've known each other and we both love each other very much or at least I think we do. Rey, ever since I met you, the galaxy suddenly became brighter. It's like a star came down just for me. And that was you, Rey. You are like my ray of sunlight that shines everyday for me.  And I love you so much to the ends of the galaxy and back, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Rey my beautiful Sith, will you be my wife?'' Kylo asked as he got down on his knee and opened the ring box that revealed a goregous scarlet diamond encircled by gold. 

You gasped in surprise and said: '' Yes Kylo, of course I'll marry you! Yes, a thousand times, yes!'' Kylo smiled and spun you around in the air and kissed you passionately. Kylo placed you back down on the ground and put the ring on your finger. He kissed it gently. ''I love you my Supreme Leader of Darkness.'' You said kissing his jawline. ''Me too, my Supreme Empress Ren.'' Kylo said kissing you again. ''Let's dance.'' You said taking Kylo's hand. ''Ok.'' Kylo put on some tango music and he took your hand and dipped you down to the ground. He spun you around twice in a row and lifted you up and flipped you back onto the ground. After 20 minutes of your different tango dancing sequences, you finished beautifully. 

''That was beautiful, Kylo. When did you learn how to dance like that?'' You asked him curiously. ''I learned a little from my mother. She is a great dancer. How'd you learn how to dance the tango?'' Kylo also asked you curiously. ''Well, I'm a fast learner. I never really learned how.  I just kind of followed your lead since you're such a hot dancer.'' You told him smiling. Kylo blushed deeply at your comment. ''You're so adorable when you blush.'' This made Kylo even more embarrased so he covered his face with his hands. ''You really think I'm that good at dancing?'' He asked revealing his face again, his blush started to fade from his cheeks. ''I know so. The best one I ever saw in fact.'' ''Really?!'' You nodded truthfully.

 ''You're so sweet, Rey. How do I deserve you?'' ''You do deserve me. I love making you happy and your heart warm. You're such a kind person, Kylo. I knew that we were always meant for each other. And I'm proud of us that we're engaged now. We'll soon be happily married for all eternity and we'll be bonded for life.'' You told him nuzzling your neck and breathed in his intoxicating scent. Kylo responded by carresing your hair gently. ''Yes, we will be. I love you so much too, and you mean the galaxy to me.'' Kylo said kissing your neck gently, you sighed in content. You embraced for a long time, and it was such a perfect and intimate moment.

You love being with Kylo and against his warm body. He's so kind, so gentle, so sweet, so loving, so comforting and the best lover in the galaxy. He knows exactly what you want or need when you feel it and he's always there for you. Because, you share a connection in the Force, a power even greater than life itself. Now that is pretty amazing. You and Kylo. 

You smiled in Kylo's chest drinking in this beautiful moment. You are so glad that you and Kylo are going to be married and you'll become the wife of your handsome Supreme Leader that you love more than anything else in the whole galaxy. You and Kylo are going to make a wonderful bride and a wonderful groom. A perfect couple, perfect soulmates, and perfect two halves of a whole, always there for each other.