Chapter Eighteen: My New York Prince

This was requested by Alm344. This goes to you my friend!

Adam Driver's POV:

Today  has been a terrible day

Today  has been a terrible day. I lost my poor beloved Piweiler Moose to the reaper. Moose loved me. I took him on walks everyday and played fetch with him in Central Park. I miss him so much already, I hope he's alright. It's just I'll never see him again and it's so hard to deal with loss of pets or a loved one. I'm going to head to Central Park. Maybe that'll help me feel better. Once I arrived, I cried my heart out. I can't live without my Moose. 

Leona's POV: Ethel barked at me

Leona's POV: Ethel barked at me. I'm walking Ethel in the beautiful streets of New York City. ''What is it, Ethel?'' I asked her. Ethel  barked urgently again wagging her tail and looking across the street. I looked across the street at Central Park. There was a man with his face in his hands probably crying his heart out. Feeling sad for him, I walked over to see what was wrong. 

''Exscuse me sir, are you alright?'' I asked him. He was crying uncontrollably. (In between sobs) ''I lost my poor beloved Piweiler Moose to the reaper. There's nothing I can do to save him.'' He said sobbing with his face still in his hands. 

''Oh, I'm so sorry

''Oh, I'm so sorry. Would you like to pet Ethel my border collie? She'll cheer you up. She could tell that you were really hurt when I was walking her across the street.'' He calmed down slightly and looked at you. 

Leona's POV: My breath hitched in my throat as I can't believe how handsome he is

Leona's POV: My breath hitched in my throat as I can't believe how handsome he is. He has lucious raven hair, with goregous honey-brown eyes, he has so many beauty marks  scattered across his snow white skin, and he has the most attractive pink full lips. He reached his hands out to pet Ethel. ''Aww, she's so cute and her fur is so soft. How old is she?'' He asked you curiously. ''She's only about 2 weeks old. She is really adorable. My name's Leona. It's nice to meet you.'' You said smiling at him. ''My name's Adam. It's nice to meet you too, Leona.'' Adam began to sob again as he remembered Moose. You started to sing ''All is Found'' from Frozen 2 to comfort him. 

🎶''When the north wind meets the sea, there's a river full of memory, dive down deep into her sound, for in this river all is found. In her waters, deep and true, lie the answers and a path for you, sleep my darling homeward bound, for what was lost now is found....'' 🎶You ended the song perfectly. No tears were left in Adam's eyes now, only tears of joy. 

''Wow, Leona. You're an excellent singer. Have you ever considered signing up for Juillard?'' Adam asked you. ''Thanks, Adam. No, I haven't. Maybe I should. ''Yes, you would definetely get accepted. Believe me, you will. And Leona, I really like you. I like you a lot. You're a beautiful girl. My New York Princess, I love you.'' Adam admitted. ''Oh, I love you too, Adam my New York Prince. You're so handsome and attractive. I'm so glad to have met you.'' You told him smiling. He smiled back at you. It was the most beautiful smile you've ever seen in your entire life. 

''Me too, Leona. Would you like to be my girlfriend?'' ''I'd love to, Adam. My handsome New York Prince.'' You said blushing slightly. Adam kissed your hand. ''Thank you my beautiful New York Princess.'' He said also blushing. ''Anything for you, my prince.'' Ethel barked happily that you and Adam are together and finally not alone anymore.