Chapter Seventy-Six: Christmas in the First Order

This was requested by @Alm344. This one goes to you my friend!

You are so excited that it is Christmas Eve today! Christmas is your favorite time of year esspecially with your soulmate Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. You both met the day that you became the youngest Grand Admiral in the First Order. You are very proud of yourself and so is Kylo since he gave you the ranking personally. Along the way, you made friends with Severus Snape (General Hux's assistant, he is also a General as well), and Severus' girlfriend Lily Evans. Lily is a Lieutanant of the First Order. You are all very good friends together with General Hux as well as his cat Millicent. BB-9 is also a very good droid friend of yours too. BB-9 is liked by many people. You are going to meet up with your friends to celebrate the holiday season. 

Kylo looked across the hallway and spotted you. ''Hey, Leona. Merry Christmas.'' He said kissing your hand gently. He is such a romantic! ''Merry Christmas, Kylo. Merry Christmas, Severus and Lily!'' You told them excitedely. ''Merry Christmas, Leona.'' They both said in unison. ''Well, what should we do to celebrate?'' You asked them. General Hux saw you all together and joined you. ''Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry, I was busy getting reports but I'm done now. Millicent is very happy since she doesn't quite enjoy me being busy all the time.'' Hux said putting Millicent down on the black prisitine floor. She meowed happily. ''Merry Christmas, Armitage. That's alright. We were just getting started anyway. Leona was just discussing what we should do.'' Kylo explained to Hux. 

''Alright then. Good. I know the perfect game that we will all enjoy!'' Hux said excitedely. ''What is it called?'' Severus asked him curiously. ''It's called Greed. It's like a gift exchange but it has a twist. You get a gift and you decide whether you like it or not. If you do like the gift, then you can keep it. But, if you don't like it, you can exchange it with someone to exchange for the gift you do want. So it's kind of greedy, that's why the game got it's name.'' Hux said finishing the instructions. ''Well, that sounds fun! I'd love to play! Who's in?'' Lily asked everyone. Everyone raised their hands in favor of playing the game. ''Good.'' Hux said with a slight smile. You went in a empty meeting room with a table so that you could play the game. 

Hux brought in 4 wrapped gifts: 1 for each of you and your friends. ''Alright then. You all grab a gift and open it.'' Hux instructed. You all opened the gifts. You got a blaster that has a perfect pristine silver, Kylo got a book on Sith History, Severus got parts to build a droid and Lily got a freshly pressed brand new uniform of the First Order. You all loved your gifts and decided that you should keep them. ''Alright then. Well, at least nobody got greedy. Since it is the holiday season it's best to be grateful and not greedy wanting other things.'' Hux told you and the others honestly. ''That is very true.'' You said agreeing with him. While Severus was building his droid, you and the others got some hot chocolate and cookies to have together. 

''Finished!'' Severus said proudly. It was a BB unit. A BB-10, it has a grey base color with silver and white inside the circles. BB-9 turned around excitidely as he saw his new friend come to life. ''Oh wow honey, that looks amazing!'' Lily said complimenting him. ''Thanks, Lily.'' ''Is it a BB unit?'' You asked him curiously. ''Yes it is, Leona. Do you like it, Kylo?'' Severus asked him. ''Yes, I do.'' ''Thanks so much, Armitage.'' Severus said gratefully. ''You're welcome, Severus. Come on, there's some hot chocolate and cookies.'' Hux said motioning for Severus to come and sit at the table. ''Mmm. It looks delicious. Did you make them, Leona?'' Severus asked you curiously.

''Yes, I did.'' You said proudly. You all grabbed a mug of hot chocolate and a peppermint chocolate chip cookie. It is very delicious, you are quite proud of your cooking. It is very tasty. ''Mmm, this is delicious, Leona!'' Everyone said in unison. ''Thank you.'' You said with a smile. You spent the rest of the evening opening gifts from each other, telling Christmas stories and just spending wonderful time together embracing the holiday season with your friends and your lover Kylo Ren. Christmas in the First Order is quite a fun and unique experience. You can see the beautiful galaxy and have a fun time with each other. You are so glad that you became friends with Severus and Lily and fell in love with your soulmate Kylo Ren. You all love Christmas in the First Order.