Chapter Twenty Eight: The Jedi Master & His Knight

The next morning.... The sun rose on the aquatic planet of Ach-To. Sunlight streamed through the window of the hut waking you up. You yawned softly and glanced next to you. There was Ben, he looked so peaceful and young. You blushed as he stirred in his sleep and he wrapped his arms around you giving you a soft smile. Your heart melted under his touch, he made you feel so good and comfortable. You brushed a few strands out of his face admiring his beauty. You listened to his comforting soft breaths and watched the rise and fall of his chest. You could look at him all day. But , today you have really important training to do. You are going to be lifting rocks and maybe even a few porgs. 

Ben sat up slowly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. ''Good Morning, my Jedi Knight.'' Ben told you kissing your forehead. ''Good Morning, my Jedi Master.'' You said smiling. ''How long was I asleep?'' Ben asked you slightly embarassed. ''Don't worry, Ben. I was admiring how beautiful and handsome you were.'' You said looking down at the ground your cheeks flushed. ''You watched me sleep?'' Ben asked surprised. ''Yes, sorry if I made you angry, I won't do it again.'' You said dissapointed. '' No, it's ok. Because, I watched you sleep too. You are very beautiful.'' Ben confessed to you. ''We are certainly a dyad!'' You exclaimed truthfully. ''Yes, we are. Well, today I'm going to be teaching you how to lift rocks and maybe even a couple of porgs.'' Ben joked. 

You walked out of the hut and went next to the ancient Jedi rock where you ussualy train together. There was a pile of rocks and some nearby porg nests. Ben wasn't kidding. Ben demonstrated for you how to lift the rocks. He could even float in the air. ''Wow! Will I learn how to do that?'' You asked him as he flipped back onto the ground. ''Yes, once you master lifting objects no matter what size they are. Just like Master Yoda said: ''Size matters not.'' Using Master Yoda's quote for inspiration, you closed your eyes and drew onto the Force that connected all living things together. You reached out your hand with your feelings towards the rocks. The rocks slowly floated upward, as did the porg nests. 

Ben smiled at your work. The porg squealed slightly surprised and panicked. Losing focus, the rocks and the porg nests fell to the ground. A porg landed on Ben's head. You let out a sigh of disappointment. ''It's ok, (Y/N). You did such a great job for your first lesson. Keep up the good work. You can't achieve force-lifting in one day, so don't worry. It takes time but once you master it, you'll be so proud of yourself and so will I.'' Ben said wincing slightly as a porg tugged at his lock. You laughed slightly. Ben tried to pull the porg off of his head, but it wouldn't budge. 

''He must really like you to hold onto your hair like that

''He must really like you to hold onto your hair like that. Or maybe he thinks it will make a good nest.'' You told Ben truthfully. Ben flushed in embarrasment at your comment. You pulled the porg out of his hair effortlessly, and set it onto the ground. ''How'd you do that?'' ''The Force, of course. Or maybe I'm a porg-whisperer.'' You joked. ''You are going to become a powerful Jedi Master, I can tell you that.'' Ben said truthfully giving you another adorable smile. Your heart soared. ''You really think so?'' ''I know so. The Force will be with you always.'' Ben told you truthfully as he kissed your hand.