Chapter Fourty-One: Autumn in the City

This was requested by Alm344. This one goes to you my friend!

Adam glanced at you in Central Park and saw you were with your 2-year-old border-collie Ethel and Snowflake your Samoyed adopted puppy. He also saw that you brought art supplies too. ''Hey, Leona!'' Adam shouted as he walked towards you. ''Hey, Adam.'' You said smiling at him. Adam had his Piweiler Moose next to him. ''Don't you think that it would be nice if I drew Moose, Ethel, and Snowflake under that maple tree with the fallen leaves?'' You asked him curiously. ''Yes, I think that would be lovely.'' You set down Ethel, Snowflake under the maple tree and Adam set down Moose. ''Sit.'' Adam commanded to them. They all obeyed him right away. 

You sat down on the grass to sketch out the drawing. ''Wait.'' Adam said as he looked at the dogs. You stopped sketching on your sketch pad. You looked up at Adam. ''Yes?'' ''Well, I think that this will come together very artisically if you draw me too.'' Adam suggested very helpfully to you. ''Adam, that's amazing! You're a genius!'' Adam smiled at you and he walked towards the tree where the pets were. ''Ethel, would you take a nap? It will add very artistically to the drawing.'' Ethel listened to Adam and rested on the grass and began to close her eyes gently. You smiled delighted as you continued your sketch. The landscape was perfect for this with the goregous skyline of the city and the tree in Central Park. 

You smiled at Snowflake, Ethel, Moose and your goregous soulmate Adam Driver that you loved to the ends of the earth. You finished your sketch in about 20 minutes, and then you took out the pastels to begin coloring. Once you added color to the drawing, it looked so perfect and amazing. You signed your name at the bottom. ''There!'' You said satisfied after about 20 more minutes. ''Can I see?'' Adam asked you as he stood up. You nodded happily. 

Adam glanced at your drawing

Adam glanced at your drawing. ''Wow, Leona! It's beautiful, you're an amazing artist!'' Adam said complimenting you. ''Thank you, Adam.'' Ethel, Snowflake, and Moose walked towards you and Adam. ''Aww.'' Adamm said as he pet their heads. ''Adam, here is my fall gift for you.'' You said handing him the drawing. ''Really, are you serious?! Thank you, Leona!'' Adam said kissing you gently on the forehead. ''You're welcome, Adam. You deserve it. I love you so much, Adam.'' ''Me too, Leona.'' 

'' 

Adam gazed intensely into your eyes and your insides were melting like chocolate

Adam gazed intensely into your eyes and your insides were melting like chocolate. You knew exactly what he wanted and leaned foward to kiss him passionately. Adam returned the kiss and stroked his tongue briefly on your lower lip. You moaned softly against his lips and said: ''I love you, Adam Douglas Driver.'' You said as you broke the kiss and smiled. ''And I love you too, Leona Chloe Stevens.'' 

The rest of the day, you played fetch with the trio of canines and Moose ended up swallowing a whole tennis ball. Adam got mad because it is costly to get them removed. But luckily, Moose ended coughing it back up. The trio had a race and surprisingly Snowflake won. You figured that she probably won because she is the most entergetic one since she is a puppy after all. Ethel and Moose both tied in second place. They have about the same speed as each other. 

Then you and Adam headed to Adam's apartment and had some hot chocolate and cuddled together on the couch and then Adam played: ''Some Things Never Change'' from Frozen II on the guitar and you accompanied him by singing it. You both ended the song perfectly lyrically and musically. You and Adam are just perfectly made for each other. You'll always be there for him and Adam will always be there for you. You love each other and you are so happy that you have met each other. You are a true bond of love and you'll always be a part of each other's lives.