Chapter 15: My Scottish Lass

This was requested by Alm344. This one goes to you my friend!

You are looking at beautiful Scottish landmarks today in Edinburgh and Sterling. You wish that you could meet someone that has Scottish heritage and roots and show them how beautiful your country's landmarks are.  You see a man standing and looking at Edinburgh castle. You walk up to him. ''Hello.'' You say in a friendly tone of voice. ''Hi.'' The man said in a deep calm American accent. He turns around to see you. Your breath hitches as you glance at him. He is the most handsome man you ever met. His hair is in goregous raven locks, and his eyes are so expressive and a beautiful golden brown color, his broad frame is so attractive, and his beauty marks and full lips. 

'I'm Leona, it's nice to meet you.'' ''My name is Adam. Nice to meet you too.'' He said holding his hand out so you can shake it. You shake it and your breath hitches again as his warm large hand came in contact with yours. ''Isn't Edinburgh beautiful?'' You ask him curiously. ''Yes, it is. So I recongized your beautiful accent. It's Scottish isn't it?'' ''Yes, it is. I'm Scottish and I live here.'' You tell him with pride for your country. ''That's so cool. Actually, I have some Scottish heritage as well.'' Adam tells you. ''Really? Well, that's great! I actually have been wanting to meet someone who has Scottish ancestry. Would you like for me to show you some of the most beautiful landmarks of Edinburgh and Sterling?'' ''That would be wonderful. This is my first time visiting Scotland. I live in New York.'' Adam explained to you. ''New York?! That's such a beautiful city! I've always wanted to go there.'' You tell him with a smile. He gives a smile back to you. 

Man, was it is the most handsome smile ever

Man, was it is the most handsome smile ever. ''Well, let's explore the beautiful landmarks of Scotland!'' Adam said joyfully. ''Let's start with Edinburgh castle!'' You head towards Edinburgh castle. 

''Did you know that Edinburgh castle was built in 1130 by King David I?'' You asked Adam

''Did you know that Edinburgh castle was built in 1130 by King David I?'' You asked Adam. ''Really? And it still stands today! This is amazing, Leona! You are very knowledgable, it's good you know a lot about your heritage.'' Adam said complimenting you. ''Thanks, Adam. It was also an inspiration for Hogwarts as well.'' ''An inspiration for Harry Potter? Wow.'' ''I know, right?'' You take a selfie with Adam in front of the castle gates. Next, you visit Greyfriar's Bobby and you also explained to Adam that it was Voldemort's graveyard in Harry Potter. You also visited the National Monument of Scotland. A memorial honoring Scottish soldiers. 

Next, you boarded the train and headed to Sterling to explore more landmarks and to have lunch. ''What are some good Scottish foods?'' Adam asked you curiously. ''Well, there's haggis it's a sheep's stomach with oatmeal and some veg with a whisky sauce poured on top of it. I know it sounds gross, but it's really delicious.'' You told him smiling. 

''It doesn't sound gross, it sounds delicious

''It doesn't sound gross, it sounds delicious.'' Adam told you. ''It is. Just wait and see.'' The train stopped at Sterling. You exited the train heading to the nearest resturant. ''Here we are.'' You say opening the door for him. ''Thanks, Leona. You're welcome.'' You finish your lunch of haggis and Edinburgh rock for desert. ''That tasted amazing, Leona.'' Adam said licking his lips. You smile at him. ''Yes, it did.'' You head to Sterling castle and it was a very beautiful castle. You also showed Adam the famous lochs of Scotland. Looking at Loch Ness, Adam said: '' I had a great time with you today, Leona.'' ''Me too, Adam. Adam, I really like you. I mean, I love you.'' You confessed to him. ''I love you too, Leona.'' Adam told you. ''Well, in that case can you be my Scottish lass?'' You ask him. ''Of course, Lassie.'' Adam tells you. You sang the Skye Boat theme song from Outlander. You made the perfect duet together. 

''You are an amazing singer, Leona.'' ''Thank you, Adam. So are you.'' Adam smiled at you. And to end your perfect day, you shared a passionate kiss beneath the stars overlooking the goregous Loch Ness of your beautiful country.