Chapter 45: Ziva said Sangwoo.

*drumrolls* WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE GRAAAAND REVEAL OF EMILJANO TO MY 3 READERS.

i guess one of y'all got it correct lol

anyway vote if...idk man vote if you want, i won't force you 😀 *insert Sangwoo with a baseball bat*

__________________

I looked up at her, tightening my grip on the blade in my hand to the point that I felt it slice through my skin, but I couldn't feel even an ounce of physical pain as my body felt so many emotions, mostly hatred, invading my senses. I took a deep breath and asked the fifth and the last question, "How old is Emiljano?"

___________________

Her smile wavered as if she figured out I was trying to ask one question that would give me the most clues. I gulped all the fear away and kept my face straight, not giving into her intimidation, well, almost. Anger was still circling through my body to the point that I could feel my veins stiff up, but I still tried to not just stab her in the face with the blade in my hand. I still had to pretend that my hands were tied behind the chair.

Her smile returned not a second after and she answered, "35." By the look on her face it was rather difficult to say whether she was telling the truth or not so I decided to consider both: the best and the worst possibilities.

If what she was saying was true and this Emiljano person was in the mid 30s, that means Jayceono was correct about that information, about Emiljano's age.

35, that would mean that they are experienced, they know the proper way to handle a mafia, but still they're on #5 position so that would mean they are experienced but not as skilled as Travestimento because Travestimento is on #4 position worldwide.

Taking into account how she was half crack I decided to go with the possibility of what she was saying was true. Because insane people mostly tell the truth while the sane lie.

Wait...the name of the game...1+1=5...Stel said there were two reasons as to why that was the name of the game, first is that we two were the people playing this game and she would answer any of my five questions, what the second reason? Was she trying to give a clue? From the way she is insane she could have the cliché villain mindset of "Risk is fun."

We have the same mindset, shit.

1+1=5...

Emiljano is 35...

Kylie and Stel were twins...

It was as if I was put in a dark room as I became unconscious of the surrounding, the thought that entered my mind, if it was true, it was game over for Stel....And Emiljano.

But I just need one more proof to support the theory I had in mind.

My eyes widened and were a few centimetres away from being acquainted with the floor, I could feel my body tremble but not because I was scared or angry, but because...

That's it.

I figured it out.

All the elements of anger faded out of my body and all I felt was excitement. I was trembling because I was trying to hold my laugh in, the side of my lips twitched but I managed to keep a straight face.

I figured it out.

Just one rookie mistake and it's game over.

During the time as I held my insane, villainous laughter in, I felt a hand slide down from between my breasts. I gasped as I looked up to see the evil twin in front of me, giving a seductive look.