Chapter 14: Guns and Smiles.

If you are a facing a tough time, jut say Binod and move on.

Ps: Melanie is the only person who when swears sounds so cuteeee.

Vote k bye.

_________________________

I sat there in shock.

Fuck, I did it.

I read the message from Jacob-the chief-over and over again.

"Ziva, keep the pistol near you, don't let him escape. We will be there in ten minutes."

I should've been happy, right? I was going to get my revenge. But was it worth it? Chills went down my spine when I thought of Crusano. Shit, I didn't think about him before.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk.

Then realisation hit me like a tornado. I was literally going to arrest a guy because his words hurt me. Moreover his parents died the day before.

But why was a small part of me satisfied? It didn't even make sense.

I'm fucked up. I fucked up, yet again.

There was no going back.

Being angry had made me so blind that I committed the actions before I could even fully comprehend what the results would be.

Much like the time I had lost my virginity to Chase because I didn't want to be called a Virgin anymore, at that time too anger had made me blind.

I knew I had anger issues. But this was just plain moronic.

But the agent in me was still content, because Jayceono had mentioned "kill on sight" that meant that he wasn't a saint and he did kind of deserved to be arrested.

Another small part of me was just plain sad because in what shit did Jayceono bring himself to? Where he had to kill people? Or order other people to kill other people?

The last part of me just regretted everything. I started hyperventilating thinking about Crusano. He was innocent yet, I had no proof to support that statement. The only logical thing would be to send him away, but he won't leave his friends.

He won't backstab his friends. Like I did.

Why couldn't I just let go of what happened three years ago? Jayceono did.

Maybe because I liked Jayceono too much that I couldn't just forget that day. I was literally the definition of crazy ex-girlfriend.

I felt all the emotions I had felt when I had sex with Chase without thinking rationally: Exuberance, Fear, Anger, Dolefulness, Rue.

5 minutes passed....

I slowly got up for the toilet seat and stared at myself in the mirror. If I'm finally getting my revenge, might as well not pussy out and let regret wash over me. I splashed water on my face and smiled at myself in the mirror. At least tried to.

I got out of the washroom and made my way to the sofa and took the seat beside Alforo again. The boys kept talking as I removed my phone from my bag and tried to distract myself.

I had never been so anxious about arresting someone. Still a small part of me didn't comply. But Jayceono was a criminal, he was getting what he deserved.

But my reason for getting him arrested was wholly different. It was vengeance. And not because he was a criminal.

Damn, how did it feel to grow up? Because I sure as hell didn't.