Chapter 9: A date with thousand others.

This song will never not make my paper flat ass drop down.

Vote k bye.

________________

Chill chill chi- OH MY- chill chill c- AHHHHHHHH

The previous night, I did not sleep at all. Insomnia overpowered me. I couldn't stop thinking about the date and neither could the butterflies in my stomach stop doing somersaults.

So I slept in the morning.

I knew that Mother Nature already hated me but I did not know that Time had a vendetta against me too, because when I woke up, IT WAS FUCKING 6 PM.

The first thing I did was dash downstairs and ask my mom why she did not wake me up.

Her response was "Oh I thought you would have gotten tired from yesterday's fair and wanted to sleep late, is there a problem, Zee?" IS THERE A PROBLEM? ZEE??

The panic that kicked in was harder than when I was going to drown four years ago.

How does anybody expect me to brush my teeth, take a shower, do not eat anything so that I'm not full on the date, dress properly, prepare myself mentally, and not have a mental breakdown in one hour?

Remember how I said I teleported down the stairs when Anava came to pick me up for the Fair? Well, right now, I travelled at the speed of light to my bathroom. I wish I was using hyperbole.

After the bathroom chores were done I ran towards my wardrobe and picked out a black body con dress that reached just above my knees and sprayed a shit-ton of perfume-I wasn't gonna go on the date smelling like a dinosaur-before applying a tinge of Scarlet-red lipstick and black eyeliner.

As I was about to style my hair, I saw that it was already 7:15 pm, so I just blow dried my hair and fluffed it outwards. I hurriedly wore steel coloured platform heels while booking an Uber at the same time.

It was 7:20 when the Uber arrived. As soon as the Uber arrived, I slung a small silver coloured bag over my shoulder and jumped down the stairs in heels. In heels.

::::

I reached the Ortodosso's mansion at 7:30 pm. While getting out of the car, I noticed that someone opened the door of the mansion and left it open.

As soon as I entered the mansion, I was blown away, almost literally. The mansion, as usual, looked resplendent. Even though I had been to the mansion for the past 8 years, I would always get starstruck upon seeing the interior.

The first thing that my eyes fell on were three gigantic windows that were in dome shape. The blinds were not down, so you could see the infinity humongous pool with a big hot tub at the end. The square ceiling was very high above, in the middle of which a very divine, coruscating chandelier hung. In the middle of the hall sat two white sofas opposite to each other, matching the white marble flooring and white walls.

The square ceiling had ceiling lights running through the square. Beside each of the sofas sat two queen chairs. In addition to that, a King chair sat in the middle of the sofas. Behind each of the sofa were two passageway with pillars covering the passageway. And in the passageway sat yet another pairs of sofas and chairs. Small chandeliers hung in each of the passageway making it shimmer with delightfulness.

 Small chandeliers hung in each of the passageway making it shimmer with delightfulness