Chapter 19: Heads go bye bye.

Vote kay bye.

_____________

I've been sitting for hours now.

Just sitting and trying to listen for a sound but nothing.

When I was brought here, they chained me to some chair, again. I felt the material of the chair by my palms and legs and concluded that it was a hard wooden chair.

I tried to make the chair fall but to no avail, it stood erect.

There was a metal choker embedded in the chair which restricted any head movement.

So after a few hours, I stopped trying to move.

I was still blindfolded and gagged. A few hours ago, it was 10:13 pm as Jayceono told me on the plane and when I got the blindfold off some time ago and when I observed the whole palace, I saw that there was a big clock, that showed that it was 1:47 am.

I had nothing to do so I just kept counting seconds then minutes then hours and deduced that it was around 4 am.

When I got bored of counting time, I started wriggling again, trying to get the fabric off my eyes and mouth or at least make the chair fall.

I had so many questions. Regarding Anava, regarding Jayceono and so many more. But I had to wait for the perfect moment.

My throat hurts, from the amount of screams that left me in the last 24 hours.

I was in serious need of shower as I could feel the lingerie sticking to my body. I did not feel hot, yet cold sweat covered my body.

After a few more failed attempts to get the chair to fall over, I stopped as I leaned back and let my head rest over the hard wood and sighed. I couldn't care less about the constant headache I had.

All I wanted was to escape.

My body jerked forward when I heard rustling of keys with a small click and a creak of the door, I tried to speak through the cloth but it all came out muffled.

"Ah, almost forgot about you." I heard Jayceono's deep voice, as he walked over to me and undid the gag and blindfold.

"You fucking jobless piece of shit." I muttered as calmly as I could, taking large gulps of saliva that was in my mouth to get at least a minor relief to the aching, dry throat.

There was silence for a few seconds. Even though the room was dark, it took my eyes a few seconds to get adapted and I stopped squinting when it did.

The silence was broken when I felt hands pressed over my bounded hands which were on each arm of the wooden chair.

I let out a small scream before I stopped myself and stared at Jayceono challengingly.

"Scream." He ordered as he pressed harder on my hands. I was just waiting for the crack sound of my bones, even then I wouldn't scream. I wasn't going to let the sadistic fuck feel satisfied with my screams.

When I did not obey, he said it louder, "Scream!" He said invading my personal space and bringing his face too close to mine. A muscle beside his nose twitched.

I managed to crack a smile. "What are you going to do if I don't? Throw your barbie dolls at me?"

He stopped pressing hard on my fingers and took a step away from me as he cocked his head to the side. "No but I would break one bone of yours every day before you beg me to end you but I won't fulfill your wish." He said as rolled his sleeves up and put his hands on the chair arms again, in such a way that he did not press on my hands.