Chapter 34: Cannibal ass bitch.

Yo. I'm kinda trynna improve my story so the updates won't be like once every 2-3 days like before. But I'll still try and update as soon as possible. I have other things to do like make fake dreams about Sangwoo and other daddies so I hope you understand.

Vote kay bye.

___________________

Two months passed.

Yep, that's right. Two months passed.

Many things happened in these two months. To name a few: Kylie's funeral, The inner circle returning with a lead on the leader of Autócrata; Emiljano. Mario and Maria's engagement. Nina became really distant and often blankly stared at the ground, but she was slowly coming back to her normal self. I spent as much time with her as possible.

But the thing that didn't happen in the past two months was a chance for me to talk to Jayceono. Whenever I tried to approach him, he would make up excuses like he had work in the basement or office, kept his office locked and mostly stayed out of the mansion, following leads. It was starting to piss me off.

So I did what I had to do.

As soon as Jayceono entered the mansion, I fake-fainted. Right in front of him.

There was a very cold silence for a few seconds, I swear I heard the crickets chirp but no sound of the footsteps, that meant they were still there, standing there making no sound.

I heard some shuffling, and a moment later, there was a hand on my cheek, followed by Jayceono's voice, "Oh no, she fainted, call the doctor and tell him to bring the injection that is given to people who faint, but if they did not really faint and were just acting, the injection would break the connection of various nerves in the brain and the results are fatal." He said flatly.

I got up straight with my eyes open, I wiped my forehead, "Phew, died for a second there," I looked at crouched Jayceono who stared at me emotionless, "Oh, you returned?" I asked surprised.

He huffed, rolled his eyes and got up, the men following him like cousins asking to play games on your phone. I sat there, a bit red from embarrassment. Then another idea struck my mind. Red.

I took a few ketchup bottles, threatened Zeus and Hercules to bring a fake knife without telling the bOsS and when I had everything, I waited for the day to get dark.

I smiled mischievously as excitement poured within my veins. "Gonna scare the Italian out of him." I giggled. I laid on the floor, wearing a white dress for the dramatic effect, put the fake knife on my stomach, in a way that it looked like I had been stabbed. For the last touch, I put the tomato ketchup on my neck and stomach and lowered my head.

The first few minutes went in me trying to act dead but I would randomly burst out laughing. Should I keep my eyes open? Rolled at the back of my head? Or closed?

I decided to keep it closed, because if I kept it open, I would start laughing the moment Jayceono enters.

When everything was settled and it was late midnight, I lightly slapped myself and thought of puppies dying so that I would stop laughing. And almost immediately, I stopped laughing and a serious, DEADly expression settled on my face and I adjusted the dress one more time so that even if I breathed, he wouldn't be able to see my chest rise and fall because of the thick material of the white ghostly dress. I snorted once and slapped myself to stop laughing. Dead puppies, dead puppies, dead puppies.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as loud as I could and slumped down on the ground with my eyes closed, and still body. I breathed lightly and almost smiled when I heard a pair of footsteps just outside the door. But they weren't hurried, they were calm and collected.

The door opened and someone stalked towards me, they crouched down and I could feel their intense gaze on my face. It got annoying when they did nothing so I twitched my body once and got still again.

I felt something at my neck and concluded it was Ketchup dripping down, but the very NECKst moment, I felt a tongue glide through the ketchup from one side one side of my neck and stopping at the middle of my neck, near the adam's (Eve's?) apple and I sucked in a breath a little too loudly.

The person chuckled and continued to lick the ketchup off my neck. "Damn, Ziva your blood tastes like it belongs on French fries." Jayceono's mocking voice said against my neck and he continued to nibble.

I opened my eyes. "What the fuck? If I die for real, will you be licking my blood off to check if I'm faking it or not? Cannibal ass bitch." I said, annoyed and he chuckled louder.

"You are not dying so chill." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Chill? That's not very sophisticated of you." I narrowed my eyes at his sudden change in behaviour.

When the awkward silence got too much to bare, he got up and started moving towards the door with his hands in his pockets but I stopped him. "Jayceono!" I yelled, making him freeze in his spot and then turn around. He was dressed like a Raven, in an all black tuxedo matching with the midnight, gloomy atmosphere.

He raised his eyebrows and I got up, making the fake knife clatter on the floor, I got near him and stopped just when we were a feet apart.

My eyes settled on the corner of his lips that had a bit of ketchup on them. I smiled to myself.

Without thinking twice, I raised my head to reach his face and closed my eyes when my lips touched the corner of his lips. My tongue darted out to lick the spot clean and I smiled when I heard him release a soft breath.

I took a step back and cocked my head to the side like he would do. Smirking, I said, "Get out."

_________________

Short ass chapter ik but you cant do anything about it hahahahah

Dw the next chapter will be long I promise.

ᴼʳ ᵈᵒ ?

- Aly