Chapter 36: Becoming One.

Vote kay bye.

ALSO THIS FUCKIN SONG BROOO 😍😍😍

_____________________

The impact of his kiss was so hard that I lost my equilibrium and stumbled back. Before I could fall down, Jayceono's hand came flying and wrapped around my back. I felt him take a few steps towards me before his hand disappeared and just when I thought I was going to fall again, my back met with the wall behind us.

His lips moulded themselves with mine, devouring any word that threatened to leave from my mouth. The esurient, libidinous, ferocious animal in front of me had his claws on my waist, preventing me from any movement and pressing his Tungsten-hard chest against mine, pressing me deeper into the walls.

His tongue went from tracing my mouth to tracing my jawline and gliding down my neck to the top of my breasts, where he gave a small bite. I felt him get hard against me, and just feeling that spurted euphoria within me and I greedily grabbed his head and smashed our lips together again as my hands slid down his chest, to the belt. I, hungrily undid the belt but before I could fully undo it, one of his hands latched onto my wrists and pinned them against my stomach, making me gasp at his flinty grip.

He untangled himself from me and looked at me with a sly smile. My face flushed so hard in embarrassment as I realised how desperately I tried undoing his belt and I felt too petite under his frame. I looked down immediately. His other hand stroked my cheek and suddenly gripped onto my chin, making me look up, "Is the little ciliegia too eager?" He asked, putting both of his hands beside my head and leaning in, the smirk not leaving his face.

I raged "You little merda! You are the one that practically begged me to have sex with you-"

He put a finger on my lips and gently stroked my lower lip, "I didn't beg, I told you to go back to your room." He defended, bringing his face even closer to mine.

I hissed at him.

He hissed back.

"Oh, shut up." I grabbed his face and smashed it against mine. Within a second his hands that were beside my head, traced my curves and stopped at my hips. His hands went down even more and without any notice he scooped me up in his arms. I smiled against his mouth and wrapped my legs tight around his hips, feeling the bulge even more tightly pressed against me, creating ecstatic friction.

He walked for I don't know how long because I was busy teasing him. Pinching his nipples over his shirt, biting on his ear, then licking it, even trying to get my finger in his nose, but before I could do it, I was thrown onto something and my face cringed as I thought I was going to meet with the hard marble floor but my butt met with soft cushion-y material and sunk even deeper.

It was his bed. The one on which I had made so many fantasies.

The bed sunk even deeper when I looked in front of me and saw him on all fours, stalking towards me, his prey. He looked at my body, from face to toe and his tongue darted out to lick his lower lip before he pounced on me and grabbed me by my throat, smashing his lips against mine again. My hand, sneakily reached his pants again and I started stroking him, earning small grunts from him.

Taking the opportunity, I flipped us over, so that I was on top and he was below me with my breasts in his face and I saw his pupils dilate. But before I could do anymore teasing, he flipped us over again and chuckled by my ear, "Not your turn." He brushed his lips against my ear. "Yet." His husky voice blessed my ear drums and I closed my eyes.

It was as if the time was a swirling mess and we were both naked in seconds, Jayceono in only his boxers, pouncing on each other like starving animals, but he gripped on my thighs hard and spread them. I sucked in a breath. He noticed my reaction and slowly gave licks to the inner thighs, making my head fall on the pillow behind me. Going up and down my things and avoiding licking the area that wanted his most attention. I was feeling sexually frustrated.

"Let's start from where we left off three years ago." The way my eyes snapped open and the blush covered my whole body was something else. Three years ago, the club when he went down on me but before we could go any further we were interrupted.

My thoughts were interrupted when his tongue got real close to the place where I wanted him to lick the most and my body flinched. Just when I was about to throw a fit, he dug in.

His mouth met with my pussy and I kept flinching so hard with each lick, it looked like I was having a seizure, as if all my nerves were transmitting delectation-electricity and my body couldn't keep calm. With my body shivering, eyes rolled at the back of my head and mouth open with nothing coming out of it.

I felt his tongue trying to piece in and Jayceono using his mouth skilfully and in an experienced way that my hips started to go up, to make him go deeper. But his hands which gripped my inner thighs went to my hips and pushed them back down on the bed and his mouth got even deeper that I couldn't help but moan out loud as the pleasure hugged my body in all the right places, making me feel light and elated. My right hand grabbed his hair and the other hand gripped the sheets tight as the moans escaped me.

Before I could release all the pressure built up at my core, his mouth left me and he moved up to kiss my mouth. I blindly grabbed his face and let him do all sorts of things to me as I straddled him from below. This time he didn't stop me and I hurriedly took off his boxers and pleasured him using my hands.

His breaths gots heavier and the sweat on us accumulated even more. He brought one of his hands to my mouth and pushed two of his fingers in.
"Suck." He commanded and I sucked on his fingers as he watched me from above. He removed his fingers and touched his length with the same fingers, making the tip wet. He took out a condom from the drawer of the nightstand beside us and put it on.

"You sure you wanna do this, baby?" He asked and I nodded. He positioned himself and I felt his tip against me. "I'll try to be gentle." He whispered and I nodded again.

I thought he would full on thrust into me and keep going at a fast pace like the sex-craving animal he was but I was surprised when he slowly put the length in and when my face morphed into a pained expression, he stopped and kept asking if I was okay or if I wanted to stop.

At one point I got accustomed and started moving my hips to get him to go deeper in me. There is a very thin line between pain and pleasure and when the line disappeared, I no longer felt pain but only pleasure that made me want stay in the same position forever. Become one with Jayceono.

"Fuuuuuck, Ziva." he moaned, stimulating me even more. The bed creaked and the time flew, now we both had no idea of how long we kept going on. My face was dug in the bed, with my ass up and Jayceono behind me, thrusting into me with a diabolical pace. He had my hair, pulled behind in his right hand and his other hand grabbing my throat from behind. The hand which was on the throat moved up to cover my mouth and muffle my moans. He pushed two of his fingers in and I sucked on them with all my might.

I felt weak, the pressure that built up was too much and I was ready for a release. I stopped sucking on his fingers but they still stayed in my mouth. When I reached at my limit and felt on the edge, I came against Jayceono and felt my body grow even weaker and euphoric tingles spread everywhere. For a moment the surroundings blurred and there was a ringing in my ear but that was soon replaced by the creaking of the bed and the hot length of him inside me.

We really were having ballsmacking sex.

______________

Uhh shi this is weird lol.

Anyway, short chapter, only smut.

Until next time bichaaas,

-Aly