Chapter 43: 4 Questions.

Fuck I forgot I had a book to write....again.

Vote if you believe in Viktor Nikiforov supremacy.
_____________________

Last chapter:

Ziva received a call from an unknown number and when she picked up she found out that it was Kylie on the other end. She was in disbelief as Kylie had died right in front of her eyes.

I was about to turn around and head back to my apartment when I felt a prick at my neck, followed by bulky arms grabbing me and keeping me in place until my vision gave up and I slumped.

______________________

Heavy.

The air is too heavy.

So heavy that I can feel something obstructing the oxygen from entering my lungs and reliving the burning sensation.

Dark.

Everything is dark. I can't even feel if my eyeballs are there or not. My whole body had been numbed and the doze that I had been given was unbalanced and high on purpose so that I could feel this type of paralysis.

I refrained myself from panicking. Or even moving. The sweat on my body, was so much that my clothes seemed to be wet. I couldn't move, see, or speak. I was bounded, blindfolded and gagged.

The whole of my body seemed like jelly, weak, vulnerable and all around the place as I shivered even when the place wasn't cold. Nausea circling around my throat but I kept it all in.

My neck was the most numb but I could still feel the prickly sensation of the injection persist and a blood clot form. It was as if my body was replaced with a wet paper, I felt heavy and dissolving.

All this time, I couldn't think of anything else but Kylie's words..."Don't you wanna meet Jay? Even thought I'm not sure if you'd be able to recognise him."

Please let him be ok. Please let him be fine.

I chanted that in my mind when suddenly there was a jolt and before I could move, I felt the same prickly sensation, and a foreign substance enter me, mixing with my blood and making me feel lightheaded. Then slowly, my conscious dripped away again.

__
| |

"You...are gonna keep your eyes wide open...yes...like this...and watch everything I'm gonna do to her...if you even close your eyes for a second...she will pay." I heard a feminine voice say, the words were slurred and my ear was not yet adjusted to the new surrounding but I did my best to make out the words.

Then.

I heard a voice.

His voice.

Just one word, broke me into so many pieces. It didn't even sound like an order, it wasn't even his usual commanding voice, it was a pleading, desperate and the saddest voice.

"Stop..." His voice broke, and I could hear how hard he was trying not to cry.

Kylie chuckled.

"A man told me to stop so of course I should." She chuckled again. There were clicking sounds of heels and it stopped right beside me. I felt her hands at the back of my head and in a moment my blindfold was taken off. The sudden burst of light made me squint but then suddenly a hand slid down and grabbed my most sensitive area over the pants.