Chapter 22: A MOPey day.

Vote kay bye.

_____________

"Wow, you really do suck at this." Nina nodded with raised eyebrows and observed me with one hand supporting her chin. She sat on the sofa and watched me as I mopped like I was a drunk crocodile being tasered.

I moped all the other rooms that were assigned to me, at least pretended to while Nina watched me. She was told to keep an eye on me on my first day. She did not mind that I was moping so weirdly that clearly screamed noob, purposely leaving large spaces so that I am done early.

At one point she tried to take my place but the bodyguards, whales did not allow her to do so saying, "ThE bOsS sAid nOt tO lEt sOmeOnE elSe dO yOur WoRk."

Will it be considered as animal cruelty if I stuck the mop far up the Whales' dickhole?

Two bodyguards were keeping an eye on me at all times except when I was in my room. They would stay outside the door or just walk in the aisle. Only at night they would leave my door and go fulfill their duty of watching the entrance of the mansion or go and sleep if someone else took their place.

There were many security and bodyguards who were sprawled out in, out and around the mansion, some had morning and afternoon duty while the others had evening and night duty.

Finally after a lot of irritated grunts and sloppy rookie mopping, only one area was left to clean.

"Hold this." I gave the mop to one of the bodyguards, who was looking straight in front of him, he was at least three heads taller than me. He looked at me, eyed the mop then looked back in front of him without uttering a word.

"Do you want me to do something that would cease you from producing babies in the future?" I questioned as I looked at him straight in the eye.

He flinched.

His hand advanced towards a pistol that was in the gun holster belt on his waist.

But before he could reach for it, I eyed the gun and said the next words calmly, with a small smile. "I could chop your dick off and stick it so far up your ass, that your cum will come out of your mouth and then-"

He took the mop from my hands.

"Good boy, Hercules." I patted on his head.

Then I looked at the other bodyguard beside him, who was bulkier, and he was at least four heads taller than me. He was known as Zeus. He flinched when I looked at his direction, even though he was looking straight in front of him.

I handed him the bucket of water with which the good smelling detergent thingies were mixed, "Take this bu-" I could not even complete my sentence as the bucket was snatched out of my hands by the bodyguard with a big nod. I smiled at him.

He lowered his head and froze in that position.

I looked at him weirdly before it hit me. "Oh, you want a pat on the head too?" I asked him as he still stood there. He nodded.

"Good boy, Zeus." I patted on his head too before I heard someone snort and laugh loudly behind me.

I looked back to see Nina on the sofa clutching her stomach as she flailed her legs in the air to control herself from bursting out laughing, "No, Please don't let me be the interruption in your gold talks, continue this epic conversation please." I smiled and rolled my eyes at her as she wheezed.

I was escorted by the same two bodyguards who were tight behind my ass at all times. The only perk of having them was that I made them carry the water bucket and the mop. We reached the last room, the main quarters, Jayceono's office on the sixth floor.