Chapter 33: Bathtub kisses.

Vote if Rihanna a bad bitch.

*Aggressively votes my own chapter*

_________________

He told me to stop following him. We arrived at his office and through the adjoining, we arrived in his room and I didn't have anything else to do rather than be my annoying self. The inner circle guys were out on another mission, Nina wanted sometime alone, Mario and Maria were having wild sex, Hercules and Zeus were on outside duty.

So.

A boring person can create a whole new world.

But I'd rather ask Jayceono some ravioli recipes. And that's what I was doing.

"And then you add the pesto sauce in the mixture?" I questioned while making a gesture as if I was putting something in a container.

He sighed, "For the 7th time, you put the sauce afterwards, not before. And why are you even asking me such questions? You don't know cooking." He said.

"How dare you- okay you are maybe low-key probably possibly right but that doesn't mean you can attack a girl that's just trying to learn new things." I defended.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Okay shut up, I was bored." I admitted.

He didn't respond for a long time, contemplating whether he should return me back to Los Angeles. "Now get out, I need to go take a bath." He said, frustrated.

"But like, how do know that the ravioli won't-"

"Leave." He said one simple word and I should've obeyed but nah.

"I won't."

"Fine." He said and I almost jumped out of triumph but before I could do that, Jayceono started stripping, looking me straight in the eye.

I didn't even bother to turn my gaze away. He removed the coat of the tux, loosened the tie and removed it, he unbuttoned his shirt while I looked at him with wide eyes and mouth parted a little. Hoping that the drool won't come out.

As he unbuttoned his shirt, I could see the small patch of tan skin and tattoos, he unbuttoned the shirt fully and chucked it to the side. Then his hand when to the slacks and I got out of the trance and turned around hurriedly. I heard a small deep chuckle from behind me.

I stayed there for a few seconds, my head involuntarily trying to get a sneak peak, but I controlled that lust-y side of me and kept looking in front of me, the wall.

Another couple of seconds passed and I could here the clothes dropping to the floor, followed by foot-steps coming towards me and my chest constricted.

The footsteps stopped right behind me and I felt breaths on my neck, lips almost touching my neck and my body stiffened. I still couldn't turn around because he could be standing behind me naked, with his pp dangling.

I felt him push himself against me and the hardness of his length, he brought his hands up and removed the hair from my neck, put it to one side and kissed the area, his lips hovering over the spot he kissed and the contagious sensation of the small kiss spread all over my body and I closed my eyes, inclining my head to the other side. The goosebumps on my skin evident.

"My little one fuck-virgin." He whispered in that dark, deep accented voice. He really had to stop spending time with Crusano. He slid a finger from the back of my neck, following my spine and my back arched at the gesture, his hand raked around my waist when he reached the end and pulled me harder against him, I could not keep a soft sigh in and it made it out my lips.