Chapter 4: Heinous bitch.

Vote k bye.

_______________

Half of my body regretted the deeds that were committed by me the previous night while the other half scolded me for not committing those deeds earlier. The rational part was wholly against the latter.

I had sex.

I. Had. Sex.

Holy shit, I had sex.

The sex was amazing and seraphic, but something was absent. It was just a one nightstand, and I was not supposed to be so affected by Jay's words that I actually lost my Virginity.

But at least he won't be able to call me a virgin anymore, the irrational part argued.

I started overthinking about the whole situation, cold sweat started accumulating on my chest despite the air conditioner being on. New thoughts invaded my mind every millisecond. The thoughts became an entangled mess in my mind and prevented me from thinking straight.

After what happened last night, I had a small panic attack and so I decided to do a group video call at 4 am. Almost immediately the four of them picked up the call. "My cherry has been popped." I internally cringed at the words that escaped my mouth without my permission.

"What?" Drukes choked on the cereal he was eating.

"Shut up." Anava yelled, covering her mouth to hide a big grin.

"Haha, I almost fell for it." Kase replied, laughing.

"Details, or it never happened." Valos replied, shaking the phone in excitement.

Now all of them were completely out of sleep and they inched even closer to the phone to listen to the tale of 'How Ziva's cherry was popped', even though I did not tell them the reason behind it.

"Did you lick Chase's chest?" Anava yelled, I actually had to put some distance between the phone and me to obstruct that screeching voice from damaging my eardrums.

"Uh....no?" It came out as a question and thus began my friends shouting at me for not licking his chest, Kase still did not believe that I had actually lost my virginity.

After about 30 minutes, the call ended but the constant abnormal thumping of my heart did not.

I was laying on my bed, sleep not being a thousand miles within my reach. Then suddenly my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID, Anava. I was actually thankful that she called, because I wanted to talk to her personally.

I picked the call up, "Hey." My voice barely above a whisper. And was that a crack in my voice?

"Now tell me the whole thing, the real reason, because I'm having a few difficulties believing that this is actually you." For the first time Anava did not yell, instead her voice was coated with concern.

I did not hesitate for a second before spurting out the truth, sighing I said, "Jay."

"Of course you did it because my shit-eating twin calls you a virgin. Do you realize what you have done? You actually let him win. The 'I-no-lose-I-Ziva' Zee actually let him win......why?" She said and the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh rotten Dicks.

I felt mixed emotions being splashed inside my body. Happiness: because he cannot call me a virgin anymore. Fear: because I lost my virginity and I cannot gain it back. Anger: because I let myself be affected by his words. Rue: for not thinking rationally.

"I don't know, I.....Let's talk about this tomorrow at school, and let me recall and regret every decision that I've ever made in my entire life, bye." I quickly said and ended the call, leaving no room for Anava to reply.