Chapter 18: Housewelcoming, but Jayceono style.

Play this song before you sleep and watch yourself enter heaven.

Vote kay bye.

_____________

I wanna die.

My head hurts.

My ass hurts.

My internal organs hurt.

My circadian rhythm said adiós a long time ago.

I woke up again, but this time lights blinding me so much that I did not bother to open my eyes. Instead I shut them even more tightly.

I moved my tongue to see if I was still being gagged by a cloth and sure enough I was but it wasn't gagging me, it was put in such a manner that it simply made me shut up but not gag.

I moved a little only to find my whole body numb. I moved my stiff neck, wincing a bit at the pain.

If you were kidnapping me, you could've at least given me a neck pillow. Cheapos.

I cracked my neck from side to side and slowly opened both my eyes after a lot of effort and fluttering. Even after opening, I kept squinting at the blinding lights.

Suddenly the whole Earth shook wildly.

My eyes burst open and my mouth hung open, at least tried to but the cloth prevented any of my dramatic expressions.

I was on a plane.

A fucking plane.

In a lingerie.

I tried to move my hands and legs but saw that the cloth was replaced by metal handcuffs. It had 'A' printed on both the sides of the handcuffs with a dove bird symbol.

The handcuffs were from the agency.

They stole handcuffs. And handcuffed me with them. The same ones with which they were handcuffed a few days ago.

I prepared myself to scream.

"Boo." A voice came from above me and I screamed louder than I intended to.

I looked up to see Jayceono looking down at me. He put his hands in my orangish red hair and started massaging my scalp.

I mean, I'll take it.

It was so relaxing that I let out a sigh of pleasure. But as soon as the sigh left he pulled roughly and the sigh turned to a scream midway.

I heard him chuckle before he came and sat in front of me. "We won't need this anymore." He said as he untied the cloth from behind my head and removed the cloth from my mouth entirely.

I coughed and gasped a lot again before the normal state got restored. I looked out and saw that it was night time, the plane lights were still blinding me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked out, irregular breaths leaving my mouth. A frown made its way to my face when I took in of the jet. It was luxurious but not too luxurious. It had golden and red theme which reflected royalty.

What the fuck was Jayceono?

My expressions got even more perplexing as the time passed, new questions popping up in my mind. But before I could say anything, something was shoved in my mouth as I was taking in of the jet.

I gasped a little too loudly but as I brought my attention back in front of me, I noticed it was another bottle of water, from which I drank thirstily and really fast. This time I did not get a coughing fit but a lot of water fell on my lap, chest and chin.