Chapter 10: Grounded? Who's that?

This song istg 😍

Vote k bye.

________________

I woke up in the morning to the sound of vibration.

Wait what?

My eyes snapped open and I started looking everywhere to know from where the sound was coming. Then my eyes landed on my bag.

I opened my bag, took my iPhone out in my hands and hurriedly flipped the vibration mode to normal mode. What my eyes saw, made me go zero at my bones.

Mumma - 28 missed calls.

Oh shit.

Oh big fat whale shit.

I called my mom back with shaky hands and she picked up almost immediately.

"ZIVA CERISE SORENSEN, I DEMAND YOUR UNHOLY PRESENCE RIGHT NOW, YOUNG WOMAN!" A screech came from the other end. Even with the phone a feet away, I could hear her scream inside my ear's cochlea.

"Uhm heyyy mom! I am j-just at Anava's."

"THEN WHY DID YOU NOT PICK UP MY PHONE. I SWEAR IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX."

"Mom calm down please, I was just at Anava's, I swear that by mistake I put my phone on vibration mode. You don't need to worry, I'm safe." I looked over at Jay and saw that he was still sleeping with his lips parted and I could hear light snores. On Jay's stomach was sleeping a very curled-at a very unnatural angel-Cat. The both of them looked adorable.

"-RIGHT NOW!" Came yet another scream from the other end.

I was so lost in watching the children that I did not catch onto what my mom said. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, can you please repeat that?" I asked, trying to focus on the call.

"I SAID COME HOME RIGHT NOW." Then she hung up, leaving me in utter silence and no space to reply.

"Mmmmmhm." Jay moved a little, then opened his eyes slowly, squinting a lot at the sudden splash of sunlight. After trying to open his eyes many times, he gave up and hid his eyes with his hand.

"Good morning Zee." He smiled a little, still not removing his hand. His voice was so deep, scratchy and husky, it almost sounded unreal. I terminated myself from moaning out loud.

Wait. Just Zee? No box tent? No matchstick? No bitch? No dwarfy? No jobless/useless/garbage fuck? No jump into a Volcano? No get the fuck away from me, you stink? Just Zee?

"MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME, HELP!" I screamed in his face and his face suddenly jerked up, and now he could see very well in the Sun, without squinting.

"Woah calm down, what happened?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, a slight frown on his face.

"My mom just called and she is utterly irated at me for not returning her calls. I didn't want anyone to disturb us on the date that's why I put the phone on vibration mode and now she thinks I fled from home and became a prostitute." Jay listened to me before chuckling lowly. Placing Cat on the mattress, he sat upright and looked at me.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked after some time, the small smile not leaving his face.

"I'll just go and do my hair and run the fuck out of here." I put my phone back in my bag and got up, swinging the bag over my shoulder, hurriedly.

"I can help you with your hair." He said as he stretched and yawned loudly.

I froze. I slowly turned back and looked at him with wide eyes.