Chapter 37: Suicidal murder.

Warning: mentions of suicide.

Vote kay bye.

__________________

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my whole body which absolutely annoyed me but a special pain made that annoyance disappear and get replaced by a smile on my face.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the room with only faint morning light coming in through closed curtains and I yawned as I still felt tired.

I tried to get up princess style, yawning elegantly, with my hands in the air as the birds chirped in happiness and the sun kissed me good morning, but halfway I realised there were no birds, the morning sunlight was annoying and my whole body ached so the yawn didn't turn out to be so elegant.

I looked under the blankets and saw that I was wearing my panties and Jayceono's shirt and I involuntarily smiled when I remembered how spent I was and how I couldn't move so he cleaned me with a few tissues and then dressed me.

The previous day and night found us busy.

The whole night.

And morning.

*giggles*

I looked beside me and saw Jayceono asleep, with his mouth partly open as soft breaths left him and how he would chew lightly. It was adorable how the inhospitable mafia boss looked so vulnerable and amiable. I refrained myself from squeezing his cheeks.

I booped his nose once. Getting up, I cracked my whole body weirdly with a loud yawn. I removed the blankets and let my feet touch the cold marble floor.

I was about to take a step when a hand shot up and grabbed my wrist. The hand tugged at my wrist and I was pulled back into the bed with a heavy caterpillar on top of me.

"You stink, go take a bath." I said and he relaxed himself fully on me, choking my whole body. He then put his face at the crook of my neck and began inhaling softly, falling back asleep.

"Eat dirt." He replied in his morning gravelly and croaky voice and I smiled again.

But my smile dropped as soon as I felt him get hard through his boxers against me again. "Does the horny anaconda ever relax?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Not really, anacondas are hungry all the time, and you seem like a delicious meal." His voice coarse as he dug his face deeper into my neck and exhaled, tangling his fingers with mine.

"I'm happy." He said in a murmur and I couldn't help but tighten my fingers against him. Listening to him say that made me feel warm, the feeling of heaviness on top of me disappeared even though Jayceono was still there, I closed my eyes and savoured the moment.

"Your throat must hurt right?" He asked and my cheeks reddened.

I hit him on the head.

"Ow! What?" He whined, "Ooooh you dirty dirty girl with a filthy filthy mind. You thought I was asking because you choked multiple times on my d-" I hit him on the head again.

"Okay Sahara kitty chill, I was just asking you because you screamed my name so many times last-" This time I kneed him in the balls and his hardness disappeared almost immediately. He got up and clutched his groin with a cringe expression.

"That was unnecessary." He choked out in between his breaths.

"We have to get up now-"

"BOSS!" The door slammed open and Crusano stood there with tears in his eyes. Jayceono and I separated from each other like like poles of a magnet. I stole the whole blanket and covered myself with it while Jayceono gave me a calm and scary glare.