Chapter 26: The Talk.

WHERE MY BLINKS AT?

If you're breathing then vote. Idc if you comment or not but fripping vote.
__________________

"MY HAIR, YOU DICKHOLE WORM, LET IT GO." He did not let go. He kept dragging me by my hair towards the exit door and I kept limping as I did not have enough energy to oppose him.

My body kept taking weird taser-y screenshots whenever he would tug at my hair and I still quivered.

With all the energy that I could gather, I inhaled deeply. I lifted my leg and kicked him in his ass. He did not move from his position, he simply stopped walking and ever so slowly turned his neck back to look at me.

It was truly a horror movie scene. When Annabelle looked back from the chair, smiling, with slow creaks of her neck.

Instead Jayceono wasn't smiling, his nose flared, he clenched his aristocratic jaw shut, looked down, closed his eyes and exhaled deeply as he tried not to lunge at me and break my abdomen.

"I have something to take care of which requires my immediate and sole attention, so if you would comply, I will drop you off to your room and deal with you later." He leaned in towards my face, "Consider yourself lucky and appreciate each passing second as I am letting you live for some more time. Had this emergency not occurred, I would have crushed you into a disk right now and here." He grabbed my hair harshly and advanced towards the doors again.

There is a certain limit line. You can expect a person to be sane and compilable if you are within the line. But when the line is crossed, even the noblest and kindest of being would lose it.

I always liked being in charge, ruling over people. But Jayceono kept throwing me here and there like I was the pile of clothes that were too clean to wash and too dirty to keep it back in the wardrobe, and they kept getting dumped here and there.

Seeing as he was a psychotic asshat, I thought of giving him the pleasure of controlling me in the beginning , also I was just a teensy weensy bit scared after the whole-getting him arrested, him escaping and abducting me and he hadn't yet punished me for all of that-So I let him be in charge for sometime.

But this was way beyond the limit and I could not keep the questions in me anymore and let him boss me around. I felt a surge of energy pass through me and an adrenaline rush.

Within a second, I attacked. And he didn't bother to counter attack, so seeking the opportunity, I pressed him against the wall, pinning him there with one of my hands choking him and the other trying the best to hold his arms in place. "Enough of you toying me around. I want my questions answered." He did not move, nor did he resist. He did not even defend himself. His face remained devoid of expression.

For the longest time, we just stared at each other. Our bodies pressed against each other. Him willingly loosening his hands so that I could hold them in place even better. I felt weak and unsteady but I kept my eyes open and chin up and looked at him directly in the eyes for an answer.

The moment got delicate and I couldn't stop but stare at his lips. We had kissed no more than five times. But each kiss was so brutal, like we wanted to claim one another's whole body. Each kiss was so needy, like we didn't care about the surroundings and did not want to stop.

"You have 15 minutes. Ask." His voice propelled me out of the reverie and blood rushed to my cheeks when I realised that I involuntarily kept leaning towards him during the reverie. Fuck.

I pushed him and instead I was pushed back as he was against the wall. I saw a small curve of his lips but that was covered up by a stoic expression within a second.