Chapter 38: Bloody dream.

Just binged Yuri on ice for the third time and I'm proud of it.

Stan Yurio.

Vote kay bye.

_______________

We were walking down the street, hand in hand. The day was bright, too bright, in fact. But nonetheless the sunlight was welcomed. The street bloomed with families and couples and kid's laughter and gossips. A few cars were lined across the street and the vehicles moving were very less. The pleasant smell of coffee beans from the nearby coffee shop ignited the aesthetic of the scene. Everyone was happy. It honestly felt great. Life was peaceful.

Until I looked down.

I looked at my hands covered in red. It was blood, I think. But my suspicion was confirmed when I looked down at the street and saw him lying there, motionless. The noisy chatter came to an end, with screeches of car. At the very end of my hearing, I could hear sirens. Was it the ambulance? The police? I didn't know.

I didn't care. All that I cared about was the scene in front of me, the man that I wanted to cherish was lying in front of me with no livelyness to him. Skin paling even more each second, cracks forming on his skin as the blood sprouting on his body increased. And the blood was on my hands.

Suddenly, the streets became quieter. All the people and vehicles vanished and I could hear papers rustle and dirt fly as the wind power increased. I looked at my hands and they were still covered in fresh blood.

My gaze flicked down on the street again but now there did not lay a single body, but the blood was evident and glowing as it reminded me that it was new and recent. The blood on the street matched my own hands, reminding me that I killed someone, possibly someone that was very close to my heart.

Instead of the body, lay a single letter, with drops of blood, decorated in a manner that was frightful.

My knees wobbled and gave up and I fell to the ground. My shaky hands advanced towards the letter and I read letter carefully.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I could not think of any better way to end all of this for you people. I'm sorry for the pain I caused and I am sorry I cannot take it all back. If I hadn't done this, all of the people in the mansion would have died one by one and I would have been responsible for it. I choose the option that wouldn't shed blood of anymore beings in this house. Let's get real here, one person dying and saving everyone else is better than hundreds dying and still putting that one person in danger. I will always love all of you and I will be watching over all of you shitheads so don't cry much or else even I'll cry watching you all cry. I am reuniting with my sister and parents, this is like the best moment of my life so please.

With the last word, my mouth opened to scream but nothing came out, as if my vocal cords were ripped away from me and my tongue was cut. My hand went to my throat and the shaky state I was in, increased even more. My left hand started paining, so much that I knew what it was and what was going to happen next.

The pain slowly transferred to my chest, reminding me that a heart attack was only seconds away, still I couldn't scream, more like, I wasn't allowed to. I was getting punished for killing Jayceono. A painful death and I couldn't express the pain with my larynx. I couldn't beg for help. Nor scream.

When a sharp needle like pain struck my heart, my head jolted up and agony splashed throughout my whole body, igniting my veins.

I clutched at the middle of my chest and before my vision completely gave in, my gaze flicked down to my stomach where I saw an arm encircling me, giving me comfort. I tried to look back, to know who it was, but I couldn't move, I couldn't avert my gaze from that familiar calloused hand.