31.

Vito spoons Madison while she sleeps on his arm. His arm fell asleep an hour ago but he didn't care to move his hand. Having her in his embrace was all he ever wanted. Their love session ended hours ago and for some reason he still wasn't satisfied. Not physically but mentally. He didn't feel like he had her all the way.

"Ivy?"

Madison moves her body a little before acknowledges him.

"Hmm?" She answers halfway sleep

"Do you see a future with us,Us with more kids and you being my wife?"

"What?" She asks turning her body so she could face him

"Do you see me as your husband?"

"I'm sleeping" she mumbles

"So that's a no?" He asks looking at her closed eyes

"V we-" Madison's sentence cuts short due to her falling back into her well needed slumber.

Vito removes his arm and lets her head roll off on the pillow.

"Where are you going ?" Madison mumbles lifting her head up

"To smoke"

" come back to bed" she murmurs

Vito eyed her down before leaving her in the room by herself.

He walks into the kids room to check on them. He checks Layla first then Cairo. Layla as usual sleeps with her hand over her face and Cairo's chubby face lays against his mattress. Vito stands in one spot and watches the children sleep. His mind zones off to the edge,Wondering what life will be like later down the line. He imagined three other children running after him plus the other two he has now. He wanted so bad to marry Madison and for her to mother his children. A kiss to his back shakes the image from his mind. Madison arms wraps around his torso and her head lays on his back.

"Why are you up?" Madison questions

She kisses on his back and waits for his answer.

"Checking on the kids" he mumbles

"What's wrong ?"

She lets her arms drop to her side and turns so she's facing him.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks frowning

Vito caresses his thumb against her lip, he shakes his head and stares at her.

"Be honest with me."

Madison bites her lower lip and nods.

"Do you see yourself marrying me and having more of my children?"

Madison lets out a huff before looking away.

"I don't know Victor,We have been through alot but what I can say is I love you. I love you enough to birth your child. So that means something." She smiles

"So you don't want to get married?" He questions

"Victor I didn't say that,We've just been through so much, so much that marriage isn't on my mind right now and I-I can't predict the future ,all I can do is focus on the present, And right now I would like to go to bed,with you beside me " she explains pressing her lips on his stomach

"If that doesn't mean that much to you then,I don't know what to say."

Vito nods his head and places a kiss on his forehead.

"you go on back to bed. I need to smoke."

"You know I hate that smell of weed,just please come to bed"she begs, placing her head on his stomach.