24.

Next day

"Move the couch this way stupid." Vito yells at Dre, who's helping to bring the furniture out for a yard sell

"Man I'm about to go get some help. You're getting on my nerves." Dre says leaving his spot

"You don't have any friends. Who are you gonna get?"

"Member my cousin on my dad's side?" Dre states taking a seat on the couch

"Your dad has so many kids I don't know."

"You'll see when they get here they know all about this moving stuff."Dre says texting away on his phone

Vito makes his way upstairs to Madison's room. Where she's been at all morning.

"Ivy?"

He knocks on the door and opens it to see her still laid up in bed with the covers over her head.

"Ivy are you okay?"

Madison's head stayed planted under her pillow with the covers still over her. Vito takes a look around and sees a pint of chocolate ice cream on her night stand.

"What did I do now." He whispers before groaning

"Ivy are you okay?"

Vito slips his shoes off and his clothes leaving his boxers on. He knows how she gets about being in bed with clothes. He lifts the opposite side of the covers and slides in the bed. His skin connects with the satin sheets making him grin. He slips his head under the comforters and searches for her face.

"Ivy where the hell your head hiding?" He questions chuckling

He keeps quiet until he hears the faint sniffles from her nose.

"Ivy did I do something wrong?" He asks lifting the pillow off of her face to see her eyelids swollen and red.

" Baby what happened? Why are you crying?" He asks softly cuffing her chin

" Men,Men,Men,and damn Men." She says coldly moving her face out of his grip

"Baby I didn't do anything. I didn't even see you last night, what happened with that?" He questions

"Victor I just-whyyyy like why did you have to pick him. It could have been any person and you just had to choose him?"

"What are you talking about Ivy?" Vito asks grabbing her hand

"HASSAN I'M TALKING ABOUT DAMN HASSAN.HE CAME HERE WANTING TO SPEAK. HE KISSED ME AND I JUST- I WANTED HIM. I WANTED HIM SO BAD VICTOR.BUT HE HURT ME. YOU HURT ME. IM IN THIS DAMN TWIST WHERE I CAN'T UNTANGLE OUT OF. I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE AND TO NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN BUT THE THING IS I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM YOU EVEN IF I WANTED. I'M STILL ANGRY BUT I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH. LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO BE MORE MAD WITH YOU. ALL THE HATE TOWARDS HIM WHEN HE ISN'T THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE HATED. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE YOU."

"He did what?" Vito asked

His temperature felt like it was boiling and he wanted to end a life right now.

"Is that the only thing you heard?" She questions angrily

"Get up Ivy and get dressed."

"I'm not go-

"I'M NOT IN THE DAMN MOOD GET UP AND GET DRESS!" he shouts scaring Madison

She swiftly gets up and begins throwing anything on,not caring about her appearances.

"Bring your ass on." He says coldly

Vito steps out of the room and makes his way downstairs not waiting on her.