16.

Madison

Last night felt amazing. The way Hassan's hands caressed against me left my body feeling warm. Can you imagine a well sized man,beautiful skin,succulent lips caressing your neck? My butterfly neighbors down below fluttered the whole night. Our eyes connected every second, each time we tried to look away our souls wouldn't let us. It was as if my heart was reaching out to his. I love Victor but what I felt last night is something I haven't felt in a long time from him. When I got home last night I was too starstruck to even talk to Victor.

"Are you listening to me Ivy?" He asks laying Cairo on his chest

"No I didn't hear, what did you say?"

"I asked how was your night? Did you find your so-called husband?"

My fingers begin stringing with my sweater before I begin to speak.

"No I wish I did." I answer

"What you had on I'm pretty sure their were a lot of men trying to get your attention."

"That's for me to know and you to find out." "Now give me my baby,he doesn't like you." I state earning a frown from him

"My son loves me very much."

"Never said he didn't love you. He just doesn't like your grumpy ass."

I watch Vito kiss Cairo on the forehead before laying him on my chest.

My mind still can't wrap around him.

"Was she good?" I ask out of curiosity

"Was what- Madison I'm not going to sit here and discuss how my sexual relation was"

"What made you do it ?" I question staring at him

"Look I really don't have to speak about this ,with you especially."

"Just tell me." I state rolling my eyes at him

"Did you give her head?"

My lip turns to the corner anticipating the answer I didn't really want to hear. The answer I'm hoping for proves how much he likes this woman.

He stays quiet,not answering what I needed to hear.

"Ivy, that's none of your business, you need to leave it alone. Okay? Who I have sex with has nothing to do with you."

"Just tell me that one thing please? I need to know how special she is." I beg sounding way desperate than I wanted

"Ivy, leave it alone. Whether I give you the answer you want you're still going to be mad."

"I just want to know how special this woman is. " I repeat again sounding more agitated

It's a simple question all you have to do is tell me how good she is. Does she top me? I just need to know what the difference is between us.

"Victor please I need to know."

"Dang Ivy no...no I didn't give her any head." "Are you happy now?" He question

"Yes I am very happy. Did it -you know like stink?"

"Madison see you later,I need a blunt." He says pulling exactly that out of his back pocket.

I watch him head out of the front door, leaving the house quiet.

"It's just you and-

A knock to the front door gets my attention.

"Toot I guess we aren't alone after all."

The knocking continues, with the doorbell adding in.

I place Cairo in his swing and sashay to the front door.