32.

Madison sits in the car,patiently waiting on Victor to come in the car. He told her he has a surprise for her and she's just been fidgeting ever since. She leans over the drivers side and presses the horn,signaling for him to come on. Cairo lays in his carseat sleeping whilst Layla lays in hers watching tv on Madison's phone.

Madison watches Vito shuts the house door,he makes his way to the car making her lick her lips at his appearances. Huge timbs on his feet told every female he 's working with a big monster below his belt.

He opens the door and watches as Madidon ogles him.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"You"

Madison wanted so bad to have her way with him. Her thighs stayed sore but that didn't matter,He just kept coming out sexier than before.

"The things I want to do to you right now"

"Is that right?" He questions smirking

He steps in the car and closes the door behind him.

"V, I need you right now" she whispers

This morning he had her face pushed down in the pillow. They were at it for three hours. To Madidson she felt like she was working out,Vito on the other hand didn't feel any pressure. He finally got rid of all of his one month of nuts,right in her.

"Ivy can we have a break,I want to take you out and show you something"

He looks at her waiting on the answer. Whatever she wanted,she got.

"Fine,when we get back I want all of you"

Vito shakes his head and stares at her.

"Why all of sudden you're so much in the mood. You acting like your pregnant" he says looking at her

"Boy don't wish that on me and speaking of pregnancy ,we need to get a pill. " she says looking out of the window

"I'm serious you just been asking for sex for the past two days"

Madison shrugs her shoulders and looks at her phone.

"Aint no baby in me."

Vito stares at her for a couple more seconds before departing the house.

"Victor just because you nutted in me last night and this morning,doesn't mean I'm pregnant."

"Did you take the pill the last time we had sex?"

Madison nods and looks up at him.

"I know you want more kids but calm down, I'm not pregnant" she mumbles

Madison thought of the idea for a while and decided she wants to get birth control. She didn't want to have to depend on her brain to remember to take the after morning pill.

Throughout the ride Vito kept taking glances at her,trying to believe she's carrying, hoping at least. Her skin is definitely glowing,but that could be from all of the great sex she's having. Her sex drive is high and that could also be because of her delayed sex. A month without each other brung the freak out between the two,More so with Victor.

"Did you hear me Victor?"

"Nah what did you say?" He asks still paying attention to the rode

"Can we get some food,I'm hungry "

"We're getting a test" Vito says stopping the car to make a u-turn

"Victor I'm not pregnant,okay?"

"We just had sex ,I haven't ate in a while " she says looking at him crazily