39 continues

Vito hangs up the phone on his mother and tries calling the unknown number only for it to be sent to voicemail.

Mother:Make sure you keep your eyes on the kids. Don't let anyone in the house,no one.

He scrolls through his contacts until he reaches Warren's number. The phone rings for a while until he finally answers.

"It's early in the morning?" Warren groans

"I need you to do me a favor. Keep an eye out on my house. The kids are there with my mother by herself. Somebody sent me a photo of the kids sleeping."

"Nigga what the hell you mean sent you a photo of the kids sleeping?"

"Like the person was is in my house and taking pictures of the kids." Vito answers annoyed

His fingers itched to shoot. He wanted to see who was bold enough to try something like that.

"Send me the pictures ,let me see."

Vito forwards the pictures to Warren while his arm shakes nervously.

"How the hell would they have gotten in your house,you have an alarm system."

"I don't know,matter of fact I need you to get up and go there now."

"Yeah I got you."

Vito could hear the shuffling noise before he heard a door closing.

"Thanks man,I don't even know how to tell Ivy."

"Hell no,don't tell that woman,you know her already,I love little shawty but she is emotional and...man you know your girl,she is going to be pissed at you and it aint even your fault. Just hold out until we can see any evidence that someone was really there or they just took a picture off of social media."

"Just let me go over there and see."

Vito stays on the phone with Warren till he gets to his house. Warren unlocks the door and makes his way in the house.

"Aunt M!" He shouts trying to get Maria's attention

"I'm up here with the children."

Warren walks up the stairs and enters the kids room to see them still sleep.

"Did you change the baby clothes?" Warren asks looking at the pictures Vito sent

"No,they have been wearing this all night."

"Vito, they're just messing with you man. Your kids are safe." He answers pulling the phone to his ears

"Answer the facetime ."

Warren answers the call to see worry all in Vito's face.

"Fix your face man, they're all good, I'll just stay here."

Warren flips the camera to show Cairo then Layla sleeping.

"Damn I miss my kids."

"Just enjoy your time,Uncle Warren has it on lockdown. Nobody comes through these doors without getting popped." Warren says flipping the camera back around

Vito wanted to ignore him and just come back home but he owed the trip to Madison and he knew Warren wasn't lying. Out of the close four men ,Warren enjoyed shooting the most ,he's more on the reckless side.

"Bruh call me if anything." Vito advises

"I have it on lock down,calm down,enjoy the time with the misses I have everything."

"Alright man"

Vito hangs up the phone and places it on his chest.

"Baby can you lotion my back?" Madison asks walking in with her towel wrapped around her.