15.(3)

"Is she even cuter than me?" Madison asks, brushing her hair into a low bun.

"Girl you know she isn't. She's pretty but she ain't you." Raymond says

"Ray I really love this man. I'd do anything to get him back. I apologized multiple times and he just won't take me back. It's not even like I slept with Seven. I just trusted him to tell him my problems. "

"Speaking of Seven have you even spoken to him? He has been m.i.
.a lately." Raymond asks

"Girl Seven won't even talk to me. I don't know what Victor did to him" Madison says groaning

"That man is crazy. Who knows what he said or did to get Seven to stop talking to me."

"Don't worry all you have to do is act like you don't care. Men like when they girls boss up on then. That's when their toxic ass comes crawling back."

"Raymond, he isn't toxic though." Madison wines

"You're the toxic one?"

"My therapist doesn't use the word toxic to describe me." She answers frowning

Madison wanted so badly to go to Raymond's complex and drag the female he called himself liking but she knew in heart he would definitely not speak to her.

"Did he sound like enjoyed it?" Madison asks nervously

"All I heard was her loud mouth. She sounded like she was having the time of her life."

"He really gave up on me. He had sex with her."

"Girl it's okay. Just find you some." Ray says

"Ray I'm not just going to go around letting every man try to fill that void." Madison says groaning

"Someone asked me out today."

"And what did you say?" Raymond asks staring the camera wide eyed

"I told him I'll think about calling him. I just don't want to do this. Victor broke my heart."

"Girl forget about Victor.He's not the only one who can have sex. Girl, we have to get you out of the house."

"The last time you took me to a party I got pregnant." Madison responds

"I- uh- sweetie that wasn't my fault. You knew what you were getting yourself into, that's breakup wood ,very dangerous"

"So what do I tell the guy who wanted me to come to his party?"

"Girl forget his party. We are going to the club. The club where you can make it rain." Raymond squeals

"I guess I could forget the party. I already told Vito I need him to watch Cairo tonight"

"Invite the man if you want" Ray says grinning

Madison shakes her head while looking through her closet. She settles on a short v line dress that simply shows her cleavage.

"This looks great. I think I want to wear my sleek back bun with this."

"Let me see." Raymond says

Madison turns the screen and begins showing Ray the dress.

"Put on a wig Madison"

"Ray I'm wearing a sleek bun and that's final. What time are you getting me?" Madison questions looking up on the bed to see Cairo still sleep

"Boo later,like twelve."

"You're so lucky I don't have work in the morning." Madison says crawling on the bed to give Cairo a peck on his cheek.