26(2)

*Before I start this chapter people who have been paying attention knows Vito is a flirt, especially when it comes to Maddy. Don't be surprise by his words . And let me in by H.E.R def fit these guys. But on that note to to the story.
Hello Maria,what a surprise" Madison mumbles

"I hope it isn't an issue coming. I just couldn't miss my grand baby party." She says walking on the elevator

"No not at all." Madison mutters

Madison side eyed Vito making sure to make him read her anger through her eyes.

"I bought the birthday girl a gift." She smiles holding a big box wrapped up

"Thanks."

The door shuts and the ride up was silent,only the light snores of the children could be heard.

Maria leaves the elevator and waits out in the hallway,waiting to be led down to the apartment door.

Madison walks out followed by Vito who feels guilty. He didn't think she would be that angry about him inviting his mother.

Madison shifts Layla up some and opens the unlocked door. She opens the door to see Dre,Smiley,Raniyah,and Warren.

"Took ya long enough." Raniyah says from the couch rocking Ava.

"Well I'm going to go give her a bath." Madison mutters heading to her bedroom

Smiley walks up to Vito and shakes his head.

"I'll take my son,you go handle that ."

Vito daps Smiley up and hands him the carseat.

He follows Madison to her bedroom and closes the door behind him.

"Ivy you have to understand she's my mother-

"Who does not like me. Why -

"Shut up I'm talking, That's my mother right there and I get that y'all have y'all differences that y'all need to work out but she flew from Detroit all the way to New York to see her grandchild what does that tell you?" Vito asks

Madison furrows her eyebrows before looking at him crazy.

"Did you just tell me to shut up in my own house?" She asks calmly

"Madison now is not the time."

"No Victor, it's the right damn time. You can't just come into my house and tell me what to do, expecting that I should follow your needs and wishes. I don't care if your mama was the damn President. You're lucky she brought a gift." Madison says pointing at him and trying to push past him to get to the bathroom.

Vito slams the door shut and locks it before pushing her in a corner.

"All day you've been having that little nasty ass attitude and I let you slide. I apologized twice to you and you still want to walk around like you have something stuck in your ass. I won't continue to accept the disrespect so fix it. I don't care if this is your crib or not, learn to respect me as much as I respect you. The lady brung a gift and was being nice and retaliated the same way. Stop acting like you're so mad at the world."

"Get away from me." She puffs trying to push him out of her face

Vito stays put towering over her short frame.

"Ivy you just know how to get me riled up."

"Leave me alone Victor,just enjoy the time with your kids and leave." She mutters

Vito runs his tongue over his bottom lip before interrogating her.

"When's the last time you came?"

"Get out Victor." She mumbles