10.

"Now Madison I'm glad that you are here to better yourself"

"Thank you" Madison answers

"Victor has let me know that he won't be able to make a couple of sessions due to him leaving the city."

"Doctor Green I already know. No need to cover it up" she announces holding her hand up

"I talked with Victor and he has a lot to speak to you about. He is way stronger than you think"

" Madison I saw you for two sessions. Each time you blew up on him and were very angry at him."

"And I had my reasons Doctor Green. You seem to always take his side and never saw the wrong on his side. I tried so much to be the woman that Victor wants but It never shows. He wants me to move back here. I have a life in New York. I would like to pursue my dreams of becoming a photographer and now it's like I have to throw my dreams away. He's rich yes but I want to provide for myself and be a woman of my own. I'm no one's housewife. Our child will be brought in this world in less than a month and we can't seem to get this together"

"Madison I know you're trying but he's trying also. He's been so patient with you"

"How do you know so much more stuff than I do? Victor doesn't talk to me about how he feels besides him wanting to get back together."

"You do see how this looks bad on my side?" Madison asks shaking her head

"I'm just tired of doing this. I just wish I wasn't pregnant"

"Why is that?" Doctor Green asks

" I would be able to brush this under the rug and get over with my life."

"Why do you think that's okay?"

"Don't I deserve to be happy?" Madison disputed

"Yes you do but sweeping stuff under the rug won't heal you. You're just putting those emotions on pause. Then on your time with peace, it comes tumbling out"

Madison lets out a breath before speaking.

"What do you suggest I do Doctor Green?"

"Stop running" "face the issues like the grown woman you are. If you wanna scream then scream. If you want to fight then fight. Just stop holding it in"

"What about Victor?"

"You and Victor need time to fix yourselves."

"I wouldn't be able to visit him?"

"In two weeks you'll be able to see him."

"So tell me a little more about you. Let us focus only on you"

"Where should I start?"

"Tell me what makes Madison Harp, Madison Harp?"

Madison clears her throat before speaking.

"I don't know how to answer that question"

"Tell me what do you like."

"I like being alone but feeling like I have someone"

"You and Victor seem not to have many things in common" Doctor Green says

" What can I say. Opposite attracts"

Madison fidgets with her fingers before speaking.

"I love being around optimistic energy"

"Have you ever tried doing yoga or something to help you?"

"With what?" Madison asks

"Your anger"

"Doctor Green I don't have anger issues. It's just coincidentally I argued twice in this office"